Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really dig the yellow/orange. Actually have been thinking of ways to pick out a few details here and there on the exterior as well with it.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have a dog in the whole WT fight anymore after deciding BL. However, I do hope that for those of you getting the WT something different will come available.
And yes, that light gray prototype interior is straight up awesome. Most everyone at least agrees on that one. Most.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like Henry Ford said you can order a Model T in any color as long as it is BLACK!!!!!!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please give me a Badlands with an different interior highlight color! The orange is NOT what I want.

Silver? Black? Blue? Almost anything but orange!
I'm leaning towards spending extra $$$ and getting a Badlands. The problem is:

- I hate black seats! Don't like the look and will be hot as hell in South Florida!
- I don't want yellow/gold trim all over the interior

Badlands SHOULD/MUST have the option for the grey vinyl Black Diamond seats w/blue accents! I'm paying a lot more for the Badlands and wondering why I can't have his simple switch???

I hate complaining, but starting to hop on the 'Ford is being stupid' bandwagon...

Sponsored

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

(already posted but it applied here too...)
I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Bronco all white.png

2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-19.jpeg

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and and dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.
I too was super excited about the new Defender, until it was released and I realized instead of an off-road icon, it looks more like an updated and way overpriced Honda Element.

Although B&P for the Bronco has its limitations, I understand Ford will be adding more and more options over the next couple of weeks. We'll see.

'Ford expects the Bronco configurator to exceed 500,000 builds by October 27, and more options are still to come before order banks open. Virtual builds are far from purchases, but Ford tells us there are now over 190,000 confirmed reservations for the resurrected off-roader. It is slated to go on sale next spring.'

'We've heard rumors that a stand-alone event dedicated solely to Bronco accessories could be coming as early as November. 200-plus accessories will be offered all total, including those added at the factory and a plethora of dealer-installed items. It seems Ford is banking on Bronco buyers diving deep into the world of accessories, so it certainly makes sense to sweeten the OEM pot at the time of purchase. To that end, we've also seen reports that dealer-installed accessories will not have an extra installation charge, however, that's not entirely true.'

https://www.motor1.com/news/450974/ford-190000-bronco-reservations-more-options/

https://www.motor1.com/news/450959/build-price-data-2021-bronco/

Last edited:

Noah Dueker

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seriously should consider at least making orange interior accent available with the BD since the interior is the same Marine vinyl

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would certainly trade MGV seats and the accents (my yellow for your blue. KS isnt that far, we could make it happen.
I have this type of conversation all the time....when I am talking about my 1979 Bronco.

For a new vehicle off the line that costs 50+ THOUSAND DOLLARS.....the swaps, seat covers, wraps et al.....is breathtaking.

I believe in making it your own....but jfc I wasn't expecting to do that on day 1 with things like seats and IP.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does Ford know when a build is complete? There isn't a "submit" button. I wonder about the accuracy of their numbers.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is the interior a lot of people would prefer over the all black BL and digital camo on the WT. what are they thinking. Would give a kidney for this interior
Yes that is the interior or at least a very light interior option

Also white top should be a 21 option not 22

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands