First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE and thinking of adding the beadlock rings. Anyone have any pictures of beadlocks installed? Painted? What is the part # and best place to buy them from? Looking for the same look as the Methods pictured below and don't want the bolts paint matched.
Ford Bronco Ford Beadlock rings? Painted? C7A6722E-817F-4158-88DB-9551A090CD8D
Sponsored

Last edited:

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a FE and thinking of adding the beadlock rings. Anyone have any pictures of beadlocks installed? Painted? What is the part # and best place to buy them from? I want to replace the bolts with ARP and want them to stick out like the methods pictured.
are you planning to actually run them in bead lock configuration or are you just wanting to run them for cosmetic reasons?

Not judging at all, I think the factory bead lock ring looks awesome but..

Using bead locks on the road is potentially unsafe and probably illegal in your locality.

I think that running the ring without the tire in bead lock configuration will result in a significant and possibly unsightly gap between the tire and ring.

Ford Bronco Ford Beadlock rings? Painted? A1664775-8F82-4782-B5D1-2E3BCA11DFEF

OP
OP

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If the bolts stick out they will be destroyed by rocks on the trail, that’s why they recess the heads.

Cheapest I could find was @LethalPerformance and they are a forum sponsor.
What I was meaning was I don't want the bolts to be all black so they wont stick out as much like the ones in the picture.

OP
OP

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
are you planning to actually run them in bead lock configuration or are you just wanting to run them for cosmetic reasons?

Not judging at all, I think the factory bead lock ring looks awesome but..

Using bead locks on the road is potentially unsafe and probably illegal in your locality.

I think that running the ring without the tire in bead lock configuration will result in a significant and possibly unsightly gap between the tire and ring.

Ford Bronco Ford Beadlock rings? Painted? A1664775-8F82-4782-B5D1-2E3BCA11DFEF

I understand that the rings are no DOT legal but people still run them on the street and would just need more attention over time. I was thinking of painting them gloss black on the stock wheels.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The beauty rings are road legal since they ship from factory that way. They are nonfunctional but you can paint them, buy painted replacements, paint the bolts, etc. All "road legal"

What is not road legal is installing and using the actual bead lock rings, as designed, since tires are then no longer properly mounted for highway speeds.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...unctional-bead-lock-ring-kit-2021-bronco.html

This is the best price I’ve found…and also from a great company to work with.

I have used beadlocks on the street for years. Follow the directions. Keep them torqued, check a couple frequently at minimum. After about 500 miles, mine held torque no problem (only a few were only about 1/4 turn out of spec.). I will run them again on the street I’m sure…butunderstand they aren’t DOT legal.
Also understand most tire shops won’t touch them… I’ve mounted and dismounted them in my garage in the past…it’s a pain in the ass. Lol.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...unctional-bead-lock-ring-kit-2021-bronco.html

This is the best price I’ve found…and also from a great company to work with.

I have used beadlocks on the street for years. Follow the directions. Keep them torqued, check a couple frequently at minimum. After about 500 miles, mine held torque no problem (only a few were only about 1/4 turn out of spec.). I will run them again on the street I’m sure…butunderstand they aren’t DOT legal.
Also understand most tire shops won’t touch them… I’ve mounted and dismounted them in my garage in the past…it’s a pain in the ass. Lol.
Thanks a bunch for your business and kind words! It means a lot.

Jared