Sponsored

Ford becomes "Official Vehicle" of King of the Hammers; does this mean Bronco will be there?

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the screenshot Nick P provided it says “World Premier Spring 2020” on the marker.
Take a breath people, the Bronco won’t be there, maybe the R but don’t expect it to compete. Marketing at its best.
Pretty bold by Ford to do this and call out a specific future model. They know how to tease me.
But I haven't heard of even the R being there. I wasn't expecting the reveal, but I was hoping for more.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well whoever said the announcers said there was “something special” implying a Bronco... it was just a V-22 osprey flyover :(

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I, a pilot select for the Air Force, thinks it’s cool at least. :cool: Would have been cooler if they air dropped a big box with a certain *cough* bronco *cough* in it..
I have been to Luke Air Force Days Probably 5+ times... only thing that gets me truly excited is the A-10 warthog

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the broadcast stated current ifs is just as capable as stick axles but driving style and cost play a role in what teams chose.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't mind the 427 V8 though.

Some 40 spline axles would probably alleviate a lot of concern over the durability of IFS, but being spooled kind of kills its road going advantages.

:turkey:
Sponsored