Danny Bogner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SEPTEMBER 22 CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION – ATTACHED

Today we are sending customers awaiting Hardtop roof replacements at Michigan Assembly Plant an email communication with the month we expect the replacement to be completed. Replacements started this month and will continue through November 2021. The order of replacement was determined by the customer’s initial production date and prioritization of oldest units being completed first.

Once a customer’s hardtop roof replacement is complete, they will receive automated notifications when their vehicle has been built with the new hardtop and when it has been shipped from the plant. Both will include a specific date range estimate for arrival to your dealership, accounting for average transit times.

VIN Tracking

Later today your Field representative will be sending a list of your impacted customers and their estimated replacement month. The list is inclusive of VINs awaiting hardtop roof replacement at MAP with an associated customer reservation number.

Key FAQs

• What can a customer do to expedite their hardtop roof replacement and ultimate delivery? Customer hardtop roof replacements were prioritized by the oldest built units being completed first.
  • What steps are being taken to ensure customers’ Bronco units are in top condition after waiting at the Michigan Assembly Plant for a roof replacement? Ford has procedures to ensure that vehicles sitting on the lot remain in good condition. Vehicles are regularly started and repositioned. Vehicles will also undergo a rigorous inspection prior to leaving the factory.

EDIT: Help out our fellow brother with the Tracker!

B6G DIRT MOUNTAIN TRACKER REQUEST:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... we mean month) we've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL
I recieved the email Thursday and it said THIS MONTH dur to my build date of 6/14/21 so I hope THIS MONTH means September and not October
Sponsored

ApexNCBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
The Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update. Heading tomorrow to inspect and p/u my bronco with MIC 2.0. I will upload pics etc.
FYI I was 7/15 blend stuck on dirt mountain. I have updated the tracker etc.
have my buddy taking me up in his vintage bronco for P/u!!

fingers crossed Crossroads Ford or Apex comes through!