Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got mine!

Ford Bronco Ford begins sending Hardtop Replacement emails to Bronco customers today 1632422121044
Sponsored

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine says: "Your Bronco™ VIN #XXX is scheduled to have its hardtop roof replaced in October based on your production date and prioritization of oldest units first."

If I can get this before Thanksgiving, I will be a happy boy!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
because something else didn't meet with their expectations based on this email.
Ford has a long way to go to meet MY expectations...bigger problem is they can't even meet THEIR own expectations...

...UNLESS, Ford does FIFO by Geological Era... this Time Scale is the history of the Earth broken down into four spans of time marked by various events, such as the emergence of certain species, their evolution, and their extinction, that help distinguish one era from another.

Sponsored

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine says: "Your Bronco™ VIN #XXX is scheduled to have its hardtop roof replaced in October based on your production date and prioritization of oldest units first."

If I can get this before Thanksgiving, I will be a happy boy!
Same, October for my FE.. better then later i guess

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 7/21 Blend =October

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/13 - October here

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

09/23 DIRT MOUNTAIN TRACKER UPDATE:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... I mean month) I've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL!
  • Woohoo, the Tracker has grown to ~650 Broncos at time of this post. (FYI - I've caped, and removed all Bronco's built after 08/13 as this is when the communication of MIC v1.0's came out from Ford and presumably when they stopped installing them on Broncos)

Ford Bronco Ford begins sending Hardtop Replacement emails to Bronco customers today 1632422121044

Sponsored

goodnterribles

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They might as well have sent nothing with a broad month of replacement timeframe. If they can't forecast it down to at least a week that's an epic failure and nothing more than trying to save face..

@Ford Motor Company step your damn game up.
If they narrowed down the estimate, and then something happened that caused another delay, what do you think the reaction would be on this board?

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/2 blend, replacement this month! I was expecting this email by 9/30, but apparently my Bronco will be completed by then instead! :cool:
Dammit! I’m a 7/2 but mine says October. Maybe that means I’ll get mine 10/1. What was your built date?

AD-CLE

First Edition
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Email came a few mins ago.

Thanks for the update, but total BS that new builds are getting hard tops before dirt mountain ones.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SEPTEMBER 22 CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION – ATTACHED

Today we are sending customers awaiting Hardtop roof replacements at Michigan Assembly Plant an email communication with the month we expect the replacement to be completed. Replacements started this month and will continue through November 2021. The order of replacement was determined by the customer’s initial production date and prioritization of oldest units being completed first.

Once a customer’s hardtop roof replacement is complete, they will receive automated notifications when their vehicle has been built with the new hardtop and when it has been shipped from the plant. Both will include a specific date range estimate for arrival to your dealership, accounting for average transit times.

VIN Tracking

Later today your Field representative will be sending a list of your impacted customers and their estimated replacement month. The list is inclusive of VINs awaiting hardtop roof replacement at MAP with an associated customer reservation number.

Key FAQs

• What can a customer do to expedite their hardtop roof replacement and ultimate delivery? Customer hardtop roof replacements were prioritized by the oldest built units being completed first.
  • What steps are being taken to ensure customers’ Bronco units are in top condition after waiting at the Michigan Assembly Plant for a roof replacement? Ford has procedures to ensure that vehicles sitting on the lot remain in good condition. Vehicles are regularly started and repositioned. Vehicles will also undergo a rigorous inspection prior to leaving the factory.
Ford Bronco Ford begins sending Hardtop Replacement emails to Bronco customers today tumblr_nb78eq3jUD1s2wio8o1_500

Quote: "Vehicles will also undergo a rigorous inspection prior to leaving the factory"
Sponsored

Last edited: