Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oct has 31 days in it, big difference from one to 31 and how long after to get delivered,
I suspect I should get my 2021 about the time 2022 starts production, oh joy year old
great for resale in 4-5 years, NOT.
Sponsored

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dammit! I’m a 7/2 but mine says October. Maybe that means I’ll get mine 10/1. What was your built date?
I'm still "In Production" as of this moment. My blend date/In Production date are both 7/2. I have yet to receive the coveted built status yet.

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it looks like June Builds=this month, July = October and August=November, hopefully they get ahead of the game.
What about may dates? I'm Canadian and can't get the emails 😒 trying to figure out what's going on in this Mountain..

wbvr3

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer XLT (died in August)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got this. Anyone else?

November roof replacement - was 8/5 build
I’m a day behind you. 8/6 blend (shows “In Production” as of that date. Day 1 reservation holder. Outer Banks, 2dr, MIC, Lux, Tow, in the highly collectible and discontinued Anti-Matter Blue. Same unspecified November date for build completion with MIC 2.0. Good luck!

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got me email, 7/19 build. Supposed to be here in October. We shall see.

Sponsored

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still "In Production" as of this moment. My blend date/In Production date are both 7/2. I have yet to receive the coveted built status yet.
I’m 7/2 blend and 7/12 production date. I got hung up by the 7/5 shutdown.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No I'm not, and I think you know that. They said multiple times, and in this email, that they're prioritizing older blends, and even said on the livestream that they would be replacing all roofs on the dirt mountain lots prior to producing new builds (I remember that specifically because the guy in the ballcap referred to it as "iterating new units"). But we know now that that's not true, that they are producing and shipping new builds currently, and they've replaced and shipped later builds over the older ones. I don't have a problem with them doing that any of that, under the assumption that priority was still clearing out the DM lot. But now I'm looking at an estimated roof replacement, not even delivery, sometime in November, while brand new cars and older builds are being delivered as we speak. Maybe I'm wrong and mine will be shipped tomorrow, but I feel pretty misled about this process.
I'm not sure how far back you're talking here. I'm getting the impression you've over annalized every bit of info ever seen and looking for loopholes in that info. Trouble with that is a lot has changed, so Ford needs to make appropriate changes to fit what's happening now.
Why would they not be building new units while another team is working on DM units if parts are available? It's kind of like at McDonalds, the person making the burgers isn't the same one making fries. Two things can be done at the same time.

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure how far back you're talking here. I'm getting the impression you've over annalized every bit of info ever seen and looking for loopholes in that info. Trouble with that is a lot has changed, so Ford needs to make appropriate changes to fit what's happening now.
Why would they not be building new units while another team is working on DM units if parts are available? It's kind of like at McDonalds, the person making the burgers isn't the same one making fries. Two things can be done at the same time.
But wait... not Every Single Bronco Order in the U.S. is on Bronco6g... or are they? Shouldn’t we take that into consideration?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree they can, and I had no problem with them doing that until I found out, today, that cars built in early August (including mine!) are looking at potential DECEMBER deliveries while cars built just last week with these tops are getting shipped now. There were 13 production days (that weren't even full production days) between what appears to be the October v. November cutoff, and they're expecting it to take all of October (~20 production days) to get all those tops replaced. That tells me they have the tops they need for the other builds, but are choosing to prioritize them for newer builds instead. I understand things change, but that's just about the opposite of what they told us was going to happen on 8/13.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But wait... not Every Single Bronco Order in the U.S. is on Bronco6g... or are they? Shouldn’t we take that into consideration?
I've lost count of how many times I pointed that out. A lot of people are looking at the tracker page for reference when 95% of Bronco customers are somewhere other than this site.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If mine is ‘finished’ in November, I won’t see it until December. So just in time to put it in the garage for the winter. FFS!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree they can, and I had no problem with them doing that until I found out, today, that cars built in early August (including mine!) are looking at potential DECEMBER deliveries while cars built just last week with these tops are getting shipped now. There were 13 production days (that weren't even full production days) between what appears to be the October v. November cutoff, and they're expecting it to take all of October (~20 production days) to get all those tops replaced. That tells me they have the tops they need for the other builds, but are choosing to prioritize them for newer builds instead. I understand things change, but that's just about the opposite of what they told us was going to happen on 8/13.
Just one point I'm taking exception here is shipping. Some may be shipping, but probably not all immediately. There's often a holdup until enough vehicles are available to create a full load. That's a regular policy and not specific to Bronco. If you are in a big city with a lot of Ford dealers, chances are that you'll be delivered sooner then someone that has one dealer 300 miles away.