Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just one point I'm taking exception here is shipping. Some may be shipping, but probably not all immediately. There's often a holdup until enough vehicles are available to create a full load. That's a regular policy and not specific to Bronco. If you are in a big city with a lot of Ford dealers, chances are that you'll be delivered sooner then someone that has one dealer 300 miles away.
I have a hard time believing it's going to take those 3 months to be delivered. I'm very understanding of shipping delays, and have generally been very understanding of the various reasons why this car has been delayed, but this just seems to be Ford choosing to prioritize new cars and you can't blame Webasto or Covid or shipping policies on that.

Reactions: Kel

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received mine today and it should be done by the end of the month. Now lets see when it ships. Still music to the ears! 🇺🇲😁

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have received one a few weeks back saying mine was built but need a new top... 6/23 build. Hopefully they will send an email but doubt it.
Yes the sorry here’s $500 towards parts & service email, I forgot that one email! lol
But have you got any other email status updates?

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got the email. November replacement for my FE. Awesome, 1 MY old FE.
Getting mine Likely in December. @Ford Motor Company can I switch to bronco raptor this is unacceptable. Should call the first edition last to receive edition. truck will be sitting for 4 to 5 months. You have got to be kidding!!!!

Last edited:

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes the sorry here’s $500 towards parts & service email, I forgot that one email! lol
But have you got any other email status updates?
Nope not one lol. I'm waiting on response from FoMo Canada if they will send out emails for this.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a hard time believing it's going to take those 3 months to be delivered. I'm very understanding of shipping delays, and have generally been very understanding of the various reasons why this car has been delayed, but this just seems to be Ford choosing to prioritize new cars and you can't blame Webasto or Covid or shipping policies on that.
Some of them will be 3 months if it takes 2 months until the top is replaced on them. There are most likely many in transit right now that have been completed. As some have already stated, their top will be replaced in November. Baring any major delays, that would be about 3 months for those customers.

Sponsored

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received mine today! Starting in oct(which is very broad btw) my bronco will get its new top.. Hopefully I can pick up my bronco in a few weeks..

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some of them will be 3 months if it takes 2 months until the top is replaced on them. There are most likely many in transit right now that have been completed. As some have already stated, their top will be replaced in November. Baring any major delays, that would be about 3 months for those customers.
I'm not talking about cars, like mine, that will have their tops replaced in November. I am well aware that likely means its 3 months before I see it. I'm talking about cars being built right now and rolling off the line with the new tops. I have an extremely hard time believing that any of those people will have to wait 3 months to get their cars.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm not sure how far back you're talking here. I'm getting the impression you've over annalized every bit of info ever seen and looking for loopholes in that info. Trouble with that is a lot has changed, so Ford needs to make appropriate changes to fit what's happening now.
Why would they not be building new units while another team is working on DM units if parts are available? It's kind of like at McDonalds, the person making the burgers isn't the same one making fries. Two things can be done at the same time.
Give it a rest dude Ford lied. We all know it.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a 6/29 Blend and I've gotten no email today and no hammock.

I did receive an email about the hard top replacement my Wildtrak needed a few weeks back, but nothing since.

snolen

First Edition
First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just think they are coming out with the raptor next year and people will still be waiting for the model 21 bronco my FE says November blend was8/11 how is this acceptable for a company
Sponsored