First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
8/6 blend, 9/6 end, November DM top est.
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has been in "Production" since 6/18 and the top was replaced, built and shipped before I got my email yesterday stating it is schedule for a top replacement in September :ROFLMAO: Delivery is expected by Oct 7th. So excited!
So happy for you!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MIne is 7/2 Blend, 8/16 ETA date and I have a September replacement date

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great info - one question -

Were the DM trucks already included in Ford's August Production numbers ? - (see below) . . . or will the DM's be counted after they're ready to ship ?

2021-August-Production-Release.jpg
Yes, they were counted as produced near as I can tell, but not sold.

Ffjason26

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand alot of people are like chill its no big deal we will get them eventually and others are glad to see Ford producing new vehicles and shipping them with new MIC tops but it makes me mad that my bronco has been sitting for 2 months and someone else just got theirs built and mine is just sitting. Good for this person but why can't Ford Motor Company just build me a new one and ship it? Give me a new VIN number and reassign mine. None of these are so special they don't have any orders that match. I'm just frustrated. I have to watch Ford build and ship vehicles for the next 2 months and mine sits.

Screenshot_20210925-150943_Facebook.jpg

Sponsored

Ffjason26

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand alot of people are like chill its no big deal we will get them eventually and others are glad to see Ford producing new vehicles and shipping them with new MIC tops but it makes me mad that my bronco has been sitting for 2 months and someone else just got theirs built and mine is just sitting. Good for this person but why can't Ford Motor Company just build me a new one and ship it? Give me a new VIN number and reassign mine. None of these are so special they don't have any orders that match. I'm just frustrated. I have to watch Ford build and ship vehicles for the next 2 months and mine sits.

Ford Bronco Ford begins sending Hardtop Replacement emails to Bronco customers today Screenshot_20210925-150943_Facebook
Screenshot_20210925-150949_Facebook.jpg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Ford begins sending Hardtop Replacement emails to Bronco customers today Screenshot_20210925-150949_Facebook
Place another order and Ford will build you a different one. It will likely take much longer to get it though.

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SEPTEMBER 22 CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION – ATTACHED

Today we are sending customers awaiting Hardtop roof replacements at Michigan Assembly Plant an email communication with the month we expect the replacement to be completed. Replacements started this month and will continue through November 2021. The order of replacement was determined by the customer’s initial production date and prioritization of oldest units being completed first.

Once a customer’s hardtop roof replacement is complete, they will receive automated notifications when their vehicle has been built with the new hardtop and when it has been shipped from the plant. Both will include a specific date range estimate for arrival to your dealership, accounting for average transit times.

VIN Tracking

Later today your Field representative will be sending a list of your impacted customers and their estimated replacement month. The list is inclusive of VINs awaiting hardtop roof replacement at MAP with an associated customer reservation number.

Key FAQs

• What can a customer do to expedite their hardtop roof replacement and ultimate delivery? Customer hardtop roof replacements were prioritized by the oldest built units being completed first.
  • What steps are being taken to ensure customers’ Bronco units are in top condition after waiting at the Michigan Assembly Plant for a roof replacement? Ford has procedures to ensure that vehicles sitting on the lot remain in good condition. Vehicles are regularly started and repositioned. Vehicles will also undergo a rigorous inspection prior to leaving the factory.

EDIT: Help out our fellow brother with the Tracker!

B6G DIRT MOUNTAIN TRACKER REQUEST:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... we mean month) we've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL

Anyone else's tracker info revert back to original ETA before shut down? Hope this means mine is being released soon. Had been showing 01-01-1990 prior.

Screenshot_20210926-105038_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Rpm

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ETA changed to 9/30 which is later this week? I never had a prior ETA. My blend date was 7/21, in production was 7/22 and now my pizza tracker shows estimated delivery of 9/30. I also got the email about my hart top being replaced in October. No built email and no release date and not on Palsapp. Not sure what to believe and will ask the dealer what they see tomorrow but could be a screw up. 🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco Ford begins sending Hardtop Replacement emails to Bronco customers today 5C277F29-2BC1-48AA-A755-B5A1A112155F

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My ETA changed to 9/30 which is later this week? I never had a prior ETA. My blend date was 7/21, in production was 7/22 and now my pizza tracker shows estimated delivery of 9/30. I also got the email about my hart top being replaced in October. No built email and no release date and not on Palsapp. Not sure what to believe and will ask the dealer what they see tomorrow but could be a screw up. 🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco Ford begins sending Hardtop Replacement emails to Bronco customers today 5C277F29-2BC1-48AA-A755-B5A1A112155F
You really need to look for the release date. That will tell you what is really going on, if the release date is populated, then your Bronco is either going to ship soon or is already shipping.

You may have had had a previous estimated time of delivery possibly in PALSAPP, but you would have to go into the json data to see.

I have never seen a case where a vehicle shipped without a release date and I have never seen a release date without the shipping status updating (awaiting or shipped).

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weird tracking stuff, after I got my email saying September MIC fixe, it changed to this:

ETA End Date2021-07-23
Production Date2021-06-30

First Name
Traci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/14 blend and no email as of today. Saturday??
I should add my vin is 1FMDE5AP7MLA65519, blend 7/14, blend number 4924. Does this indicate something else going on since I haven’t received an email. I had gotten a build confirmation and an expected delivery date 2 weeks after production to receive at the dealership between August 12th and 18th. Then of course the roof issues came up so that went away on August 15th. This was on the Ford tracker. Since then it has been stuck in production and I have received no emails including this one.

Rpm

Wildtrak
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else's tracker info revert back to original ETA before shut down? Hope this means mine is being released soon. Had been showing 01-01-1990 prior.

same here.July 21 blend date.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone with a delivered Bronco received communication regarding a replacement top?
Sponsored