BroncoJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
No, I've not even given my dealership name and have no wish for anyone to switch their reservation. I stated before I have plenty of reservations, mostly repeat customers, and our plan was to be able to take care of them first. I came here to give information because some of what has been given was inaccurate. I don't know how that vilifies me but it has with some.
Ya we get it you work at a large dealership!
Congrats..

no one cares

Advertisement

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Crap, I forgot Grainger sells Jeeps. I guess either way, they'll be getting 2 new Jeep sales or 2 new Ford sales. Either way, my local dealerships won't get squat here in CO.
Colorado here too. Which dealerships have you had bad experiences with?

Res is at Omeara now, I've bought 2 other new Fords there and they've confirmed x-plan pricing if available. We'll see how it hashes out.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
I can picture it now...Bronco gets pushed to 2022 and rather than becoming a 2 Ford household or remaining a 2 Jeep household, the wife drops the bomb on me that she'd rather have the new 4runner that will be coming out shortly after. She's already been asking me about when that will be released. I need to strategically plan this so we don't end up w/ a 4runner in the garage lol.

Garbone

Base
First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 06 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Being a day 3 guy who fiddled away the night of day 2 after I found out Bronco could be reserved, I think this forum and the members within are most likely a much larger portion of day 1s than the general populace. I was told my res would be in the first few batches because of my early stamp.

Ergo, I think Granger and Stephens folks will be fine as they should have a higher conversion rate and earlier stamps.

Week 2 folks in small market, well, may as well get the Mansquatch since you may just have to wait a little longer anyway.

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Deposit will vary by dealer, I think reservation proves to Ford your legit so nothing is likely needed for them.

The dealer will have more info by the time conversion is happening in December so they should be able to give you a rough build estimate before conversion to order.
[/QUOTE]

In my opinion if $100 is all that will be required to get you through build

A- as I'm understanding if you want to have any chance of getting your Bronco in 2021 you had better be in the first 50% of orders taken at the dealership where your reservation was made. Conversions for sure will be sky high.

B- dealers will have access to more Bronco's as a result of orders taken and not closed

bronchalen84

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Clubs

Ugh....How could a vehicle received in 2022 be a 2021 though? This makes no sense whatsoever. First Editions labeled 2021 with the rest being 2022 is a rational perfect solution.

Glad to see things coming along though.
They should stop making 2021’s after the June 2021 deliveries (call them 2021 1\2). Everything after June 2021 should be a 2022.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado here too. Which dealerships have you had bad experiences with?

Res is at Omeara now, I've bought 2 other new Fords there and they've confirmed x-plan pricing if available. We'll see how it hashes out.
This is from my poor experience dealing with the sales departments of Sil-Tehar, Groove, LHM, Omeara & Interstate when I was shopping for a Raptor and F150s. Haven't dealt with Brighton yet though. On the service side w/ my F150, issues w/ LHM, Omeara & Interstate.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
At the beginning of the webcast Ford specifically states NDA and to please not share anything, sooooooooo

Gamecock

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 FJ Cruiser
At the beginning of the webcast Ford specifically states NDA and to please not share anything, sooooooooo
Yeah, Ford is bending over the reservation holders and changing the game...it’s not shocking that they didn’t want it to get out. I’m glad a couple of dealers blew the whistle on them before Ford came in and pressured them to remove their posts.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Here's some food for thought. Ford doesn't want dealers in price wars over Bronco. They have actually made it a high priority for the year to get transaction price higher across all models(reduce rebates). This helps them reduce incentive payout and it's better for the brand altogether if they could actually reduce incentive and have a more true sales price. I think consumers would agree that ridiculously high rebates don't really benefit anyone and it's just marketing fluff. The imports and high lines don't operate under anything close to that model.

Additionally, and please don't hate me for this, but I just want to also throw in large dealer/small dealer and the way I think some of this unfolded. Keep in mind, I'm not on dealer council and neither is my dealer so we had zero input on this process. But a large dealer that invests millions of dollars every year, sells Ford thousands of vehicles per year, was all of a sudden told that none of that really mattered any longer when it came to the Bronco. If they truly went by orders/reservations alone, then a huge price war could be played by pretty much any dealer if they actually were going to give Bronco allocation to any sized store. This doesn't benefit Ford one bit trying to keep the Bronco brand name strong if dealers just dropped every single dollar they could on Bronco pricing. And we all know that's what would happen. So they came up with a formula they thought was beneficial to the stores who worked the system, and the dealers who have had a long time sales history with Ford. Not to mention there are likely plenty of stores nationwide who simply couldn't have handled the volume due to infrastructure. I'm sure all of that played a part.

Does any of that make sense?
At your dealership will you do x-plan pricing? Will you have an ADM?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
This is from my poor experience dealing with the sales departments of Sil-Tehar, Groove, LHM, Omeara & Interstate when I was shopping for a Raptor and F150s. Haven't dealt with Brighton yet though. On the service side w/ my F150, issues w/ LHM, Omeara & Interstate.
Good to know. Everybodies experience is different.

I've had good luck w/ O'meara on the sales side. But not service. Exact opposite at Brighton.

I live in Brighton and might give them an opportunity to earn my business before the deadline. But they're pretty small and that wouldn't get me my Bronco any sooner.

Phil Long seems to be as large as we get here in the metro, might hit them up before the deadline.

Like all things Bronco I have no idea what I'm doing or gonna do. Quite the enigma.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Yeah, Ford is bending over the reservation holders and changing the game...it’s not shocking that they didn’t want it to get out. I’m glad a couple of dealers blew the whistle on them before Ford came in and pressured them to remove their posts.
I can almost guarantee you it's not that. But I'm not going to speak on this and get a bullseye/Fired over it.

Last edited:

Blitzinger

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
I can picture it now...Bronco gets pushed to 2022 and rather than becoming a 2 Ford household or remaining a 2 Jeep household, the wife drops the bomb on me that she'd rather have the new 4runner that will be coming out shortly after. She's already been asking me about when that will be released. I need to strategically plan this so we don't end up w/ a 4runner in the garage lol.
Honestly you may be better off at this point. Tacoma and 4Runner are alternatives I’m very much considering

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know. Everybodies experience is different.

I've had good luck w/ O'meara on the sales side. But not service. Exact opposite at Brighton.

I live in Brighton and might give them an opportunity to earn my business before the deadline. But they're pretty small and that wouldn't get me my Bronco any sooner.

Phil Long seems to be as large as we get here in the metro, might hit them up before the deadline.

Like all things Bronco I have no idea what I'm doing or gonna do. Quite the enigma.
Sorry forgot to add Phil Long in there when I was looking at a new truck.

Are you saying that Omeara is or is not committed to plan pricing? I live in N Thorton almost Brighton border myself.

Advertisement

Advertisement