Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

With all due respect to all of the community members I will back out of this thread permanently and only take questions on positive things... :cool:

The plan that Ford has put out does not negatively affect our store so we are good with them and will follow their policies...(y)
Thank you. I will be changing my dealer to Granger when they open back up on Monday.

Advertisement

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Clubs

I think @Kris87 is trying to explain the updated process which in the disclosures Ford has the right to do. Maybe at this moment @Granger Ford wants to respond, but we should give them the benefit that Ford has closed that down.
With all due respect to all of the community members I will back out of this thread permanently and only take questions on positive things... :cool:

The plan that Ford has put out does not negatively affect our store so we are good with them and will follow their policies...(y)
he already did! Probably doesn’t want to dig in any further especially publicly. His dealership is probably also in a unique position Vs other similar sized dealers.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
he already did! Probably doesn’t want to dig in any further especially publicly. His dealership is probably also in a unique position Vs other similar sized dealers.
Not only with amount of orders vs similarly sized dealers, but also % of this forum, which can't be discounted from a PR perspective.

Chris

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Yes, unfortunately unless you have an early timestamp. Look at Stephens or Granger if they are somewhat in your area.
I did reserve opening day and have a backup reservation at another community dealership out of state (personal friend is sales manager), and don’t want to be delayed in delivery. What ramifications would I have sticking with the smaller dealer?
Should I go to a larger regional dealer? In right out side of Philly in NJ.

My problem is I’m single, and work around 80-90 hours a week right now in the hospital and have no way to fly out or time off to drive back....and would prefer not to fully purchase sight unseen.

Thanks for the answers!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Clubs

Not only with amount of orders vs similarly sized dealers, but also % of this forum, which can't be discounted from a PR perspective.

Chris
I agree. They really have earned a lot of respect . Can you imagine the hours he’s spent answering the same questions over and over?!
He’s single handedly making people feel good about Ford dealers again and the effort is spreading. Look at Stephens, no one had any idea that they also offered a similar experience and they probably would have flown under the radar if Granger hadn’t done what they did.

Bronco4lyfe85

Big Bend
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Clubs

Understood. I would call Granger and discuss over the phone. You will get an honest answer.
Well, I can’t change dealerships even if I wanted to and I can’t change whatever process this is. So I’m just going to let it play out and if it ends up I won’t see a car for another year and a half, I’ll figure it out at that point.

Bronc-Itus

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner
Now that we see how large dealers are looking for new an creative ways to separate you from your money, it's more important than ever to get signed up for X-Plan so you can have no haggle pricing.

What is X-Plan: It is a program by Ford for "Partner Companies" or Shareholders to receive a fixed discount and fees off of most Ford models, three ways to qualify:

1) If you work for a "Partner Company", check list here:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
If you do, log into your companies HR/Employee Benefits website and look for the Ford Partner code number, it may be listed under something like Discounts or Perks.

X-Plan Login (must have partner code):
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
Request your "Pin Number" that you need to give to the dealer for the discount, it is good for one year.
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

2) Join The Mustang Club of America (MCA). Pay $25 membership, wait 60 days to qualify (some say less).
https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

3) Buy 100 shares of Ford Stock, hold them a minimum of 6 months and then get Pin Number, see this post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-pricing-usage.1933/page-2#post-61815
Trying to attain the x plan pin.
So I bought the stock 2 months ago. It’s tanking right now. But they won’t except applications for x plan till the 6 months of ownership has passed.
Now I go become a member of the mustang club. Follow the links to create a pin.
It requires you to pick a vehicle. Only existing models and bronco sports are available. So do I just wait for b&p roll out? Do I need this pin anytime soon to not delay x plan approval? Just confused on steps to take. Or how to know when all my required steps are completed. Advice?

Chief1301

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Clubs

Will Ford penalize @GraingerFord in consideration of Ford's request to remove Albert's thread, "Dealer Info from 9/25 Meeting"? Strange since the basic info is on this thread, and this thread is still live.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r
So I bought the stock 2 months ago. It’s tanking right now. But they won’t except applications for x plan till the 6 months of ownership has passed.
It requires you to pick a vehicle. Only existing models and bronco sports are available. So do I just wait for b&p roll out? Do I need this pin anytime soon to not delay x plan approval? Just confused on steps to take. Or how to know when all my required steps are completed. Advice?
you don't need to pin for quite a while yet. chill for now.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Vehicle Showcase
My concern is an early time stamp (first night), but I want a mansquatch, which has a delayed production. Will my order go in under the first allocation and be built when it can, or will I be pushed to the rear, even with a very early time stamp.

I don’t mind waiting for the mansquatch, but I expect it soon after they start building them.
I am in the same boat...and I expect most mansqatchers are as well. Would like a solid answer on this...is the order part of the allocation from the time it is converted?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
Clubs

You got about 9 months before you need a pin.

Advertisement

Advertisement