BravoV4

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
There's a reason Ford didn't want the information going past the dealerships. It can be misinterpreted. And when folks don't understand certain language it all gets confusing and muddled.

Some of y'all need a couple valium and a couple months somewhere sunny away from this forum. CHILL.

Advertisement

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Perhaps, smug is too strong of a word. When it was discussed that other dealers wern't happy with Granger or they couldn't do what they they claimed, they brushed it off and said Ford was aware of what they were doing and fine with it. Now, it seems Ford is no longer fine with it.
You did not read @Granger Ford latest post, he said they are happy with the new process.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I have just joined in this thread and I have no idea what’s going on. Should I be mad? LoL

Seriously though, I have a reservation in Charlotte with a dealer who has been totally non communicative. I was going to switch to Stephen’s before the end of October but I haven’t done it yet. Am I screwed? Can someone give me the short version? I read about ten pages of this 55 page thread and I still don’t know what’s going on.

Ogeechee57

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Clubs

Not buying it....this is a little guy that had a good idea to get a bigger piece vs Corporate dudes who used their sway to fuck over small town buyers.

They ( Granger) may take a beating from other dealers and maybe even Ford, but if they move their vehicles, this will be a win for them.

I'm rooting for Granger to pull it off.

If Kris is correct, he is saying on a public platform, that Ford decided to disregard their core audience's dedication to get their reservations in with their local dealer over the influence of the tope ten ford dealerships ( sorry Kris, #8) ......

Wouldn't play well in today's market and social media.....might be right though, money talks....

I know I wouldn't buy a truck from Kris, but I would from Albert.
I agree 100%! Instead of hearing how I MAY have a better chance at getting my Bronco sooner by going with the #8 dealer, I'd be more interested in hearing what kind of pricing the #8 dealer is willing to offer. I'll wait ever how long it takes before I'll pay any dealer over what Granger or Stephens is offering!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
Clubs

I have just joined in this thread and I have no idea what’s going on. Should I be mad? LoL

Seriously though, I have a reservation in Charlotte with a dealer who has been totally non communicative. I was going to switch to Stephen’s before the end of October but I haven’t done it yet. Am I screwed? Can someone give me the short version? I read about ten pages of this 55 page thread and I still don’t know what’s going on.

If you reserved first day, you're fine. If you reserved this month, you're not. Everyone else in between, who knows.
Maybe.

We're all getting a Bronco, question is when.

Reactions: N3T

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
All bets are off if Toyota brings back the FJ. That'll take some wind out of the Bronco sail/sale.
2020-Toyota-FJ-Cruiser-concept.jpg
...I've never own a Japanese (or any Asian car)..in fact I don't think I've ever rode in one...so no the 4Runner won't be an option for all...

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you reserved first day, you're fine. If you reserved this month, you're not. Everyone else in between, who knows.
Maybe.

We're all getting a Bronco, question is when.
I reserved at the end of the first week. On that Friday I think.

This will be interesting. Slowly catching up here and this might be a big eff you from Ford to a lot of folks.

Hey I’m good though. Got a text and an email tonight from Chevrolet inviting me to set up my Chevrolet app and congratulating me on my purchase of a new impala. Called me ernestine too. Looking like a great evening for me...

Edited to clarify I did not buy an impala nor have I been to a Chevrolet dealer for anything in years.

Last edited:

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
2 cents:

I have two reservations. One I made on Day 2 since Day 1 kept crashing.

My brother told me on Day 4 the truck center he works for has D-plan pricing, so I went ahead and made a second reservation there.

The place I am getting D-Plan has said they are looking for a down payment when the order banks are opened. Based on the info in this thread, I will point out I need assurances I am going in the first "order" since everyone can agree tying up a chunk of money for a year+ would be absurd.

I live in an area where there are lots of Jeeps. Neither location is close to the Ford big dogs in the state so who knows how far down the road that pushes me considering the rest of the country...

I just know if I went out and bought a Wrangler, I'd be driving around and then when I saw a Bronco drive by, I'd be like:
..I saw a while back with the Mach-E...Ford took reserves with that also...and when you come in to order the vehicle...bring in a check for 5 grand....as a down payment....don't know if it is one dealer...all company wide...

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

Sorry if already discussed but what are the odds that someone that doesn't have a reservation and isn't super picky about packages will be able to buy at least the model they want off of a dealer lot in 2021? Will there be some inventory on lots available, or is 2022 more likely?

Dealers will have some on their lots if reservations holders back out......but you will be paying a premium I would imagine.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL

Pardon me, but Ford deleted Granger’s thread. What else, exactly, could Granger say at this point? They got the muzzle. They have to shut up, sit down, and play by momma’s rules or theyget their toys taken away.

92941672-6847-4614-86B1-3D06DCB7BA80.gif
Yeah Ford asking for that post to come down worries me.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
This is an old list (2015). My selected dealer is largest in Florida and in top 100 nationally by volume , sales and other metrics, yet not on the list from 2015.
I mentioned it was from 2015 when I posted it. I couldn't find any others.

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
I reserved at the end of the first week. On that Friday I think.

This will be interesting. Slowly catching up here and this might be a big eff you from Ford to a lot of folks.

Hey I’m good though. Got a text and an email tonight from Chevrolet inviting me to set up my Chevrolet app and congratulating me on my purchase of a new impala. Called me ernestine too. Looking like a great evening for me...

Edited to clarify I did not buy an impala nor have I been to a Chevrolet dealer for anything in years.
Didn't they stop making the Impala about 3 years ago? About time they contacted you. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement