GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
August (by September) to September, to October, to posibly Nov... :rolleyes:
Pretty soon Ford will just decide what each reservation holders build is going to be. Then they’ll email you and if you don’t want that exact build, you’ll lose your reservation and it will be offered to the big dealerships.

Advertisement

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Clubs

So ….

Is it fair to say that since I reserved with a tiny, rural, "farm" dealership at a tiny, rural town in the middle of no where Ontario, Canada that I might be waiting a while for delivery even though I reserved early?

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Hummer H2, 07 Dodgeram 3500 SRW
So ….

Is it fair to say that since I reserved with a tiny, rural, "farm" dealership at a tiny, rural town in the middle of no where Ontario, Canada that I might be waiting a while for delivery even though I reserved early?
Probably, I spoke to a local Ford dealership in south central PA over the weekend and I was told that ordering was on for Dec. but the delivery will be last quarter of 2021 or beginning of 2022. Small dealership and they can't even get regular 2020 allocations filled yet because of parts being stuck in Mexico to build units. I see it being later than what they are saying. Just what I heard from a small town dealer.

Boxer4

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
I have no idea. Based on their projections, 8-10k maybe.
@
That's the fair thing to do, but I think it'll be a logistical nightmare. Dealers are going to want to get their orders in as quickly as possible. When you factor in how difficult it is going to be to get in touch with every customer, get every person to actually spec out their Bronco, give them the pricing, agree to it in writing somehow, etc.....it's going to be really hard I'm afraid.

Can you imagine the rush on that first day when the actual order bank opens....oh my. :oops:
@Kris87 Thanks for the input. A few questions- Assuming Bronco is under the X Plan, do you need your pin at the time of ordering in December? Also, is it correct that the pricing does not change from the time the B & P is released to when the order book opens?

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
@

@Kris87 Thanks for the input. A few questions- Assuming Bronco is under the X Plan, do you need your pin at the time of ordering in December? Also, is it correct that the pricing does not change from the time the B & P is released to when the order book opens?
There is going to be plan pricing for the Bronco. You only need your pin# at the time of sale. Correct, once you do the B&P, dealer converts it to an order in WBDO(order system) then the price won't change. The only price changes we see from Ford throughout the year are very minor changes to base price and sometimes some options. It won't change that quickly.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Clubs

So ….

This is my uneducated .02 with made up numbers.

if your dealer has 10 reservations and you’re in the top 3-5, you might be okay. If you’re in the bottom 5.... welll maybe not.

again, made up numbers but how I’ve. Interpreted it.

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
I just spoke with both of the dealers that I have reservations with (Coconut Point Ford & Sam Galloway) and neither is going to require anything more than the $100 come time to order. As I mentioned in a prior post if this is the case and dealers will only require the $100 then conversion will be artificially high and dealers will be there on the back end with new Broncos to sell to non reservation holders.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fiesta
Clubs

There is going to be plan pricing for the Bronco. You only need your pin# at the time of sale. Correct, once you do the B&P, dealer converts it to an order in WBDO(order system) then the price won't change. The only price changes we see from Ford throughout the year are very minor changes to base price and sometimes some options. It won't change that quickly.
If I have A plan, will the dealer be able to calculate the price of my build with A plan pricing prior to submitting my order? The amount of the discount may allow me room to upgrade some options.

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
If I have A plan, will the dealer be able to calculate the price of my build with A plan pricing prior to submitting my order? The amount of the discount may allow me room to upgrade some options.
Yes. We still use CONCEPS for most of our builds instead of WBDO that you see mentioned here a lot. It will spit out the AZ price before you submit anything. Takes no time at all.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Clubs

Yes. We still use CONCEPS for most of our builds instead of WBDO that you see mentioned here a lot. It will spit out the AZ price before you submit anything. Takes no time at all.

Will dealers be able to provide the plan pricing when build and price is out in October/Nov etc. or do we have to wait till order banks open in Dec.?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Vehicle Showcase
@Kris87 do u guys still use STARS? And is that how you got the 9/25 briefing?

Advertisement

Advertisement