• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Ford Bronco 4-Dr Sound DeadeningnTop Liner Roof Kit- $400

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brand new, in the box, Ford Bronco Sound Deadening Top Liner Roof Kit.

See https://accessories.ford.com/products/roof-liner-topliner-roof-kit-for-4-door-models

Dealer ordered this duplicate part for my Bronco. Brand new, never been used and still in box from Ford Motor Company. A great accessory for Ford Bronco with Hard Top. Really helps with sound deadening. Selling discounted below MSRP for quick sale.

Shipping not included. Will ship according to buyer’s requested method. FedEx ground is about $75.

The box is about 10 lbs, 48 in x 27 in x 8.25 in.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Dr Sound DeadeningnTop Liner Roof Kit- $400 624FBA7E-6DAF-419F-A594-00B110AAC495

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Dr Sound DeadeningnTop Liner Roof Kit- $400 7686AB48-42C9-49F4-AEE6-9035C4A16AD6
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
kbobber

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how much for shipping to ZIP 35233?
I don’t know…you tell me…the box dimensions and apprx weight is provided in listing….

kingsingh14

Badlands
First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco BL SAS LUX 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know…you tell me…the box dimensions and apprx weight is provided in listing….

"will obtain cost prior to shipping"

Your language made it seem as if you would estimate the shipping cost for the buyer, but my mistake for the misunderstanding haha.

Thanks anyways (y)

OP
OP
kbobber

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"will obtain cost prior to shipping"

Your language made it seem as if you would estimate the shipping cost for the buyer, but my mistake for the misunderstanding haha.

Thanks anyways (y)
Should have been more clearer…let me know

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I thought the 4 dr hardtops came with this kit already installed. It's listed on my current order form but then I've been waiting for 2+ years and I had it on my original 2021 order. My build date is April 10th now. If mine doesn't come with it I'd be interested but I won't know until it shows up at the dealer.
Sponsored