Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes.... in the long run it pays off.... price is not the only thing that is important... service is and the ability to get it when I want it locally..... but people that have never been in business don't under stand that..... I will be willing to bet that I can get it for the same price or less with my dealer.... I have a good relationship with them... because I give them ALL my business..... customer loyalty and dealer loyalty are 2 of the most important things.... you see... I have bought everything from my dealer for over 40 years.... including 2 new vehicles every 2 years.... they know not to screw me... guess that is why they have been in business for a long time.... treat customer right...
So your dealer must have made you a “priority build”.
Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spent some years in Dorchester, Quincy and Canton. Now live West of the city. Frequent the seaport and North End though (and now I'm hungry 🤤)
Here's a secret about the North End
BOVA'S > Modern > Mike's

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So your dealer must have made you a “priority build”.
Yes… but I was one of the first to order… and they know my health problems… may not get to see if if things don’t get to moving… good kind people

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is installing the keypad on a manual aftermarket some thing the dealer should do?

Sponsored

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just ordered some door bags! Thank you.
Me too! My dealer told me they are backordered so… Thank you very much!

cahill25

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Submitted my order tonight. Thank you!

playoffxii

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Shadow Black
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered a bunch of items. Thank you for doing this. My local dealer isn't very responsive.

Now just need the tube doors for 4-door.

Last edited:

JK_Brook

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you.
Has anyone seen Half-doors for sale anywhere?

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are going to be offering Bronco6G.com (B6G) registered users ONLY, deals on Ford/Bronco Accessories. Full disclosure, there isn't much margin on Ford Accessories and no volume discounts from our FAD. This is essentially the same price our employees pay for parts. It's a way to thank B6G and the 6G community for allowing us the space to be here and the trust customers have placed with us.

The rules: First and foremost, I want this to be B6G exclusive which means don't share the link on other sites. The Bronco part of the store has been hidden for now for this specific reason. At checkout I need you to provide your registered B6G username and your VIN if you have it. If we start getting orders from non 6G folks I'll shut it down. Not trying to be difficult just part of the deal.

We have not loaded all Bronco accessories into the store yet because there are a bunch still not available and don't have solid ETAs yet. My FAD will be providing us with weekly inventory updates so we don't oversell certain products and have a bunch of mad people. They will be able to pull from other warehouses but that will add a delay in shipping.

You will see a red note below the item that refers to a handling charge. This is actually flat rate shipping. We've tried to estimate shipping as accurately as possible but expect these to change after we start seeing items go out. We are also limited to the lower 48 states. Sorry northern neighbors, our governments are making it too difficult to send stuff across the border.

We are stocking some some accessories but can't keep everything and rely on our FAD for regular daily deliveries. We aren't Amazon so don't expect things to ship same day. We may have to wait on the FAD to get it to us before it goes out which could take a few days, possibly longer on some items. If the FAD or Ford is out of inventory Jarod will give you the option to cancel the order or wait. We will do our best to provide wait times if the FAD can give us accurate info.

Taxes: For folks in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois I'm sorry, we have to collect tax since we meet their requirements to do so. Everyone else, congratulations, no tax for you!

If you have questions about fitment of a specific item, please ask. We can't take items back that have been installed or improperly installed (my FAD won't take them back). Damaged out of the box is a different story. Ford Accessories carry a warranty so keep your invoice (we will always have a copy if you get in a pinch).

If you have questions please email Jarod: [email protected]

Here is the link. https://www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Good shopping, thanks for your business and if you have questions you know how to find me.

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN
This is awesome. Thank you. Can we use ford pass points, or cash only?

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Set one aside for me, I’ll buy it... get what I need from it and sell it back to you or someone here at a discount. 🙂

basically paying just for the profile and bolt pattern of the brackets... lol
Whut
This is awesome. Thank you. Can we use ford pass points, or cash only?
We want to work FP in at some point but the way we would need to do it would create an additional processing fee from PP. Basically, we would issue a refund in the amt. of the FP points we used and PP charges us a %. The margin on the accessories is so slim right now I would almost have to subtract the processing fee from the refund. Would require more accounting work right now than we can handle. I know we can do it, just a matter of getting more people involved and folks agreeing to the fee being deducted from the refund. Will update if we decide to work this in.

sevenfab

First Edition
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We are going to be offering Bronco6G.com (B6G) registered users ONLY, deals on Ford/Bronco Accessories. Full disclosure, there isn't much margin on Ford Accessories and no volume discounts from our FAD. This is essentially the same price our employees pay for parts. It's a way to thank B6G and the 6G community for allowing us the space to be here and the trust customers have placed with us.

The rules: First and foremost, I want this to be B6G exclusive which means don't share the link on other sites. The Bronco part of the store has been hidden for now for this specific reason. At checkout I need you to provide your registered B6G username and your VIN if you have it. If we start getting orders from non 6G folks I'll shut it down. Not trying to be difficult just part of the deal.

We have not loaded all Bronco accessories into the store yet because there are a bunch still not available and don't have solid ETAs yet. My FAD will be providing us with weekly inventory updates so we don't oversell certain products and have a bunch of mad people. They will be able to pull from other warehouses but that will add a delay in shipping.

You will see a red note below the item that refers to a handling charge. This is actually flat rate shipping. We've tried to estimate shipping as accurately as possible but expect these to change after we start seeing items go out. We are also limited to the lower 48 states. Sorry northern neighbors, our governments are making it too difficult to send stuff across the border.

We are stocking some some accessories but can't keep everything and rely on our FAD for regular daily deliveries. We aren't Amazon so don't expect things to ship same day. We may have to wait on the FAD to get it to us before it goes out which could take a few days, possibly longer on some items. If the FAD or Ford is out of inventory Jarod will give you the option to cancel the order or wait. We will do our best to provide wait times if the FAD can give us accurate info.

Taxes: For folks in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois I'm sorry, we have to collect tax since we meet their requirements to do so. Everyone else, congratulations, no tax for you!

If you have questions about fitment of a specific item, please ask. We can't take items back that have been installed or improperly installed (my FAD won't take them back). Damaged out of the box is a different story. Ford Accessories carry a warranty so keep your invoice (we will always have a copy if you get in a pinch).

Good shopping, thanks for your business and if you have questions you know how to find me.

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN
thanks! Placed order;) #2279

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN
This is awesome, thank you!!

When does this deal expire? And is shipping an option if we don't live near you?

Last edited:
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome, thank you!!

When does this deal expire? And shipping is an option if we don't live near you?
Going to run as long as there's interest and the guy handling the orders and shipping doesn't lose his mind. We are shipping most of it but there is a box to check for local pick up if you are in the area. Just make sure your order is physically here before dropping in. We do stock some of this but are pulling daily from our facing FAD who is in Cincinnati. Some orders may take a week or two if we sell them completely out.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So i dragged my feet on this and was going to wait until i got home yesterday to order that BRONCO solar shade. SOLD OUT. Anyway to Backorder?

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 1628180719328
Sponsored