Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just placed my fourth or fifth order. I lost track. Thanks for making these parts accessible at a good discount!
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume so but want to make sure. Won't know exact price until they invoice me. Should be a couple days for 5 sets of black. Other colors coming at end of month.
what are the other colors for the rings?

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just placed an order and followed up with phone call.

They are friendly and helpful. All in all I'm Happy!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the black bead-lock rings the same ones that would come on a First Edition? How much is a set of 5?
So initial pricing, don't hold me to this because it was communicated via text but it looks like I'm going to be able to sell a set of 5 black for right at $595.00 plus shipping. List price as communicated was $700.00. I ordered 10 sets of black and waiting on the other colors but pricing should be "comparable" to black according to their Ford performance contact. Should be getting black maybe next week. If I get requests for more than the 10, I'll have them up the order.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So initial pricing, don't hold me to this because it was communicated via text but it looks like I'm going to be able to sell a set of 5 black for right at $595.00 plus shipping. List price as communicated was $700.00. I ordered 10 sets of black and waiting on the other colors but pricing should be "comparable" to black according to their Ford performance contact. Should be getting black maybe next week. If I get requests for more than the 10, I'll have them up the order.
These are just direct replacements for what comes from factory, but in different colors, correct? They're not the ones that are needed to actually bead lock?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Include your VIN and B6G username in the notes of the order.
I didn't see this part....Doh!

Just ordered. Very easy to order website, thank you

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need feedback to get an initial order in since these will be in limited supply for a while.

Beauty rings. I put in an order for 5 sets of each color but was told Ford is going to have a price increase on all parts starting Dec 1 and there will be a limited number of these. The more interest the more I'll stock which means if supply is tight, I'll have a better chance of filling your order sooner rather than later.

If you are interested, please DM or reply here with what color you are wanting so I can have my FAD get my order first. No obligation to purchase but if I need 50 sets, I need to get the order in ASAP otherwise my FAD won't get the lion's share of the first stock.
How can I order the black ones off you? I don't see them listed on your site.

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can I order the black ones off you? I don't see them listed on your site.
I can put you on the list and hold them back. Once we get them on the site Jarod will only put on the quantity not already spoken for. You will place the order on the store once he loads them on. Jarod is off next week so if they come in they won't go on until he get's back after Thanksgiving. Have another guy filling in but he doesn't mess with the site, just fills orders.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can put you on the list and hold them back. Once we get them on the site Jarod will only put on the quantity not already spoken for. You will place the order on the store once he loads them on. Jarod is off next week so if they come in they won't go on until he get's back after Thanksgiving. Have another guy filling in but he doesn't mess with the site, just fills orders.
Ok I'll take a set

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just placed an order. Thanks very much for the deal!

I completely forgot to add my screen name and VIN! I do have both!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update.........

Our on-line store is going to be switching over to a new platform in the next couple of days. The link everyone is using won't work anymore. We are fairly sure it's going to go live then we will have to go in and "fix" some stuff or it may even go down for a few days.

Because of the new functionality we will likely need to set up a "coupon" code for the 6G discount so don't freak out if you see list price. Will update once I know how this is going to go down but when working correctly, should have live shipping rates and save us hours a day in administrative billing.
Sponsored