Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, "soon, very soon". That's all I can get out of my FAD guy and all he can get from his contact at Ford in purchasing. As soon as I get word on a kit, I'll be the first in line for like 15 sets.
I'm a little late to this thread but I'm also interested in the roof rail w/crossbars. I already have an account setup as I've made some purchases on your site. Thanks Flip!
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Would you take partial payment in FordPass Points?

i am looking for the Warn/FPP winch kit shipped to 98034. I have 324,000 pass points.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you take partial payment in FordPass Points?

i am looking for the Warn/FPP winch kit shipped to 98034. I have 324,000 pass points.
We would but to be honest, shipping is going to more than eat up more than the discount and likely tax. I might be able to direct ship from a FAD but it will be truck freight so if you have a business address it might help on freight costs. I'm happy to sell it, just want to make sure it's going to make $$ sense for you.

Let me get with my FAD and see if a warehouse in your area has one and what they would charge me to have it direct shipped to you. If you have a business addy, LMK.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We would but to be honest, shipping is going to more than eat up more than the discount and likely tax. I might be able to direct ship from a FAD but it will be truck freight so if you have a business address it might help on freight costs. I'm happy to sell it, just want to make sure it's going to make $$ sense for you.

Let me get with my FAD and see if a warehouse in your area has one and what they would charge me to have it direct shipped to you. If you have a business addy, LMK.
Business address for sure, 98271 with a forklift

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Business address for sure, 98271 with a forklift
FAD manager got back to me and said they don't have enough winch sets to cover the FCTP units still waiting for them. Second, there are no MOD bumpers available to make this a "kit", it would just be the winch and mounting plates we could order and get......who knows.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With 2022s arriving at dealerships. Any word on the Tube Door availability?

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the Bronco6G discounts no longer available? I get page not found error when following the link. Sorry if I missed this somewhere.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the Bronco6G discounts no longer available? I get page not found error when following the link. Sorry if I missed this somewhere.
www.ruxerparts.com New site, create an account so I can add you to the group. DM me your email after it's set up so I know who it belongs to. Trying to keep this a B6G exclusive and am matching your email with the forum handle.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm registered

Sponsored

First2GoLast2No

Big Bend
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

www.ruxerparts.com New site, create an account so I can add you to the group. DM me your email after it's set up so I know who it belongs to. Trying to keep this a B6G exclusive and am matching your email with the forum handle.

I too just created an account. My email is: [email protected]

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another update since a lot of you have asked about using FP points....

Yes, we are using FP points for purchases. Because the site isn't configured to take an order and apply points, we have to do a lot of the transaction manually (too many moving pieces and platforms that don't integrate).

If you want to use points here's what I need.

- A list of the parts and part numbers you want
-Your shipping information
-The email used for your FP account.

You can send me this through a DM or email [email protected] with B6G FP in the subject line. Jarod and I will verify we have the stuff and point in your account.

We can split an order between points and CC if needed.

Ford Parts

RP has not loaded the 2021 Bronco catalogue to their platform yet so if you search for it, unless we have it in stock, won't show. up. If you want/need a non accessory Ford part, please send me a DM and I can get you pricing and availability. B6G members will get Ford parts at our "fleet" rate which is what many of our larger parts and service customers are set up at. If you don't see it, ask. Doesn't matter if it's Bronco or other Ford/Lincoln/Mercury product. We have over $2M of inventory in stock and can get most depot stocked items within a couple of days.

California folks.....

Not sure what y'all did to piss USPS, UPS and FedEx off but it must've been big. We can ship most small stuff fairly reasonably but stuff in larger boxes, boxes longer than 36" and items over about 10lb starts getting nuts. Shipping is bad enough everywhere but for some reason, they're taking it out on Cali.

If it's going to be cheaper to buy your stuff locally, even factoring in the part discount and no sales tax, I'll tell you. Shipping is absolutely eating up discounts on the items I mentioned above. I'm happy to put a quote together for comparison sake but on larger stuff you'll end up paying over list once shipping kicks in.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm definitely interested in a 2 door roof rack kit.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm interested in too much have to be careful first half real estate taxes are due this month lol
Sponsored