Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I really want to order the hitch kit. Since I already have Wheels and Tires gathering dust in my garage I think I might wait until I get a VIN.
Sponsored

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip do you know where I can get roof rails? They obviously weren’t available for my build and I haven’t seen them available anywhere yet. Thanks for this, much appreciated.
Looks like Ford only, no accessory at this time. Waaaaaay too much $$ IMO and don't think available right now.

Sponsored

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@flip Did a quick look on the site, but didn't see them. Will you be offering the Bronco Tube Doors? Specifically M-19008-BTD4.

Thanks!

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These are great deals! Thank you so much for doing this! I treated myself to door bags and Bimini top I’ve been putting off in case ordering accessories was bad juju for getting my bronco. The deals were so good I couldn’t resist. I just put my username in the special notes at checkout. Didn’t know where else to put it. Hope that works. Thanks again!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip Did a quick look on the site, but didn't see them. Will you be offering the Bronco Tube Doors? Specifically M-19008-BTD4.

Thanks!
I've got 2 sets of each ordered. They couldn't tell me when they would arrive. Same with rock sliders. They had 2 sets in stock last week for 2 door, nothing for 4 door but several sets "on-order". I really don't want to list anything like that until we know the FAD has stock and can keep up with demand.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Can the ladies at bronco6x FB order too? ;)

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yea, just spoke with Jarod. There's a ton of traffic on the site/Paypal and he can't get in and do much right now.
It took several tries - but it worked for me - Thanks for all involved. (I got the Tuffy Deluxe Raised Lid 4dr enclosure)

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It took several tries - but it worked for me - Thanks for all involved. (I got the Tuffy Deluxe Raised Lid 4dr enclosure)
Thanks for the order. Yes, the site has a ton of traffic right now and is having trouble keeping up.

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got 2 sets of each ordered. They couldn't tell me when they would arrive. Same with rock sliders. They had 2 sets in stock last week for 2 door, nothing for 4 door but several sets "on-order". I really don't want to list anything like that until we know the FAD has stock and can keep up with demand.
Gotcha, definitely interested in those. All my local dealers have been ignoring me so I'm fully prepared to place an order with $$$ for a 4 door set of those once you can support it.

Thanks!
Sponsored