Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish I would have seen this sooner, just played a $1200 order on accessories.ford.com because of their 15% off deal.

There's a couple more that I want, but looks like you're sold out of rear door bags. Any idea when they'll be back in stock?
Sponsored

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish I would have seen this sooner, just played a $1200 order on accessories.ford.com because of their 15% off deal.

There's a couple more that I want, but looks like you're sold out of rear door bags. Any idea when they'll be back in stock?
We have a pallet of them, Jarod just needs to get more packaged up. Send him an email [email protected] so he can hold a set when they go back on.

Just a warning, the site may go down for a few days or be messed up when they flip the switch on the new one.

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a pallet of them, Jarod just needs to get more packaged up. Send him an email [email protected] so he can hold a set when they go back on.

Just a warning, the site may go down for a few days or be messed up when they flip the switch on the new one.
Just sent him a note, thanks!

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need feedback to get an initial order in since these will be in limited supply for a while.

Beauty rings. I put in an order for 5 sets of each color but was told Ford is going to have a price increase on all parts starting Dec 1 and there will be a limited number of these. The more interest the more I'll stock which means if supply is tight, I'll have a better chance of filling your order sooner rather than later.

If you are interested, please DM or reply here with what color you are wanting so I can have my FAD get my order first. No obligation to purchase but if I need 50 sets, I need to get the order in ASAP otherwise my FAD won't get the lion's share of the first stock.
I am interested in black beauty rings as soon as you can get em. Is it possible to use Fordpass points with you guys? Have a few other items to order as well.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the 4-door fuel tank skid plate model number?
You might be interested in the answer to my question below. See here for what I'm talking about:
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mb3z-5d032-e.html

4d 2.7 MB3Z-9K014-C List price $921.96
Phil, did you have a chance to lay eyes on the 4-door skid plate kit (MB3Z-5D032-E) to see if it includes the fuel tank skid plate as Levittown's description claims? If so, the pricing on that solo fuel tank skid plate is bonkers 🤯 :LOL:

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might be interested in the answer to my question below. See here for what I'm talking about:
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mb3z-5d032-e.html

Phil, did you have a chance to lay eyes on the 4-door skid plate kit (MB3Z-5D032-E) to see if it includes the fuel tank skid plate as Levittown's description claims? If so, the pricing on that solo fuel tank skid plate is bonkers 🤯 :LOL:
The fuel tank plate is under the others in the box.

4dskidplatekit.jpg

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested in black beauty rings as soon as you can get em. Is it possible to use Fordpass points with you guys? Have a few other items to order as well.
FAD guy said we were invoiced Monday for the rings. Have not looked for them yet amongst the other things we got in.

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are going to be offering Bronco6G.com (B6G) registered users ONLY, deals on Ford/Bronco Accessories. Full disclosure, there isn't much margin on Ford Accessories and no volume discounts from our FAD. This is essentially the same price our employees pay for parts. It's a way to thank B6G and the 6G community for allowing us the space to be here and the trust customers have placed with us.

The rules: First and foremost, I want this to be B6G exclusive which means don't share the link on other sites. The Bronco part of the store has been hidden for now for this specific reason. At checkout I need you to provide your registered B6G username and your VIN if you have it. If we start getting orders from non 6G folks I'll shut it down. Not trying to be difficult just part of the deal.

We have not loaded all Bronco accessories into the store yet because there are a bunch still not available and don't have solid ETAs yet. My FAD will be providing us with weekly inventory updates so we don't oversell certain products and have a bunch of mad people. They will be able to pull from other warehouses but that will add a delay in shipping.

You will see a red note below the item that refers to a handling charge. This is actually flat rate shipping. We've tried to estimate shipping as accurately as possible but expect these to change after we start seeing items go out. We are also limited to the lower 48 states. Sorry northern neighbors, our governments are making it too difficult to send stuff across the border.

We are stocking some some accessories but can't keep everything and rely on our FAD for regular daily deliveries. We aren't Amazon so don't expect things to ship same day. We may have to wait on the FAD to get it to us before it goes out which could take a few days, possibly longer on some items. If the FAD or Ford is out of inventory Jarod will give you the option to cancel the order or wait. We will do our best to provide wait times if the FAD can give us accurate info.

Taxes: For folks in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois I'm sorry, we have to collect tax since we meet their requirements to do so. Everyone else, congratulations, no tax for you!

If you have questions about fitment of a specific item, please ask. We can't take items back that have been installed or improperly installed (my FAD won't take them back). Damaged out of the box is a different story. Ford Accessories carry a warranty so keep your invoice (we will always have a copy if you get in a pinch).

If you have questions please email Jarod: [email protected]

Here is the link. https://www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Good shopping, thanks for your business and if you have questions you know how to find me.

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN

Update: Don't have a hissy, I'm not closing the deal but wanted to let those asking about FP points we may have it figured out. Did a test run with another member and it appeared to work, just waiting to make sure Ford credits us on our parts statement.

First: Do not start sending orders. I'll update again after we can do a couple more test transactions. Ordering will be not be done through the store however pricing will be done the same. The only way we will do this is if you have enough points/$$ to cover the entire purchase which will includes shipping. We will need the email to your FRP account, address, phone and your VIN. You will be responsible for making sure there are enough points in your account. Doing this will create more work on our end both in parts and the office but will allow the use of FP points.

Again, this is not happening yet but could if Ford doesn't hose us over. I'll update in a week so in the mean time, carry on and "hang in there" :censored:🤭
This link does not work for me. Has it changed?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This link does not work for me. Has it changed?
We are in the middle of changing over to the other platform and might be down for a couple of days until we get the domain redirected and new store configured correctly. Jarod and I were just discussing and he is good with the orders we have now from the old site. Shouldn't be any missed or forgotten orders.

Not a fan of how the switch over is being done but I guess you just have to rip the band aid off and work through. Hopefully back up with by Friday if not sooner. The specific link I provided will not direct to those accessories but to our entire inventory.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The fuel tank plate is under the others in the box.

4dskidplatekit.jpg
@flip did you remove the large front skid plate for the picture or does it not come with that kit? It would make sense if it doesn't since it requires the modular bumper which already has that front plate. That then begs the question: what comes in the 2-door kit that costs the same? Do you have one of those there too?

Last edited:

CarryOn

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-350, 2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
@flip did you remove the large front skid plate for the picture or does it not come with that kit? It would make sense if it doesn't since it requires the modular bumper which already has that front plate. That then begs the question: what comes in the 2-door kit that costs the same? Do you have one of those there too?
Front skid plate came with the kit I received a while back.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry guys, up to my arse with real work and haven't been able to get across the street to pull everything out. Couple guys out and trying to get the parts store un f'd.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update.........

Our on-line store is going to be switching over to a new platform in the next couple of days. The link everyone is using won't work anymore. We are fairly sure it's going to go live then we will have to go in and "fix" some stuff or it may even go down for a few days.

Because of the new functionality we will likely need to set up a "coupon" code for the 6G discount so don't freak out if you see list price. Will update once I know how this is going to go down but when working correctly, should have live shipping rates and save us hours a day in administrative billing.
Thanks for doing this for our group. We all appreciate it very much!!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for doing this for our group. We all appreciate it very much!!
They did not link to my live inventory which was supposed to have been done prior to launch. Everything should be showing list price, I set up a Promo code for 6G that is supposed to apply the discount in the cart that isn't working as of last night. Need to have them fix this so accessories price right with the promo code OR everyone creates an account and I add them to a 6G group that will automatically display the correct pricing with logging in.
Sponsored