Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huge update......

If you haven't noticed they flipped the switch on the new on-line store. We are working through a bunch of issues with the vendor that should've, but weren't done prior to them taking over the domain to our old store.

Obviously, the link I provided when this started is no longer operational and Ford's entire catalogue is now showing up. The site will be synced to our dealer inventory within the next few days and be a live view. You will also notice there are several items, like the door bag kit isn't showing up. Several of these items will have to be loaded manually once we figure out how all of this works but rest assured, this is going to make transactions better for you and save Jarod many, many hours each week

In order to make sure B6G members continue to get special pricing on accessories, I need you to create an account on the new platform. www.ruxerparts.com

Once you do this and receive a confirmation email I will need you to send me a DM letting me know you are set up, your email and user name (obvious from the DM). I will then add you to our "Bronco6G" group so the accessory pricing displayed is your price. Not only will you get the discount on Bronco accessories, you will get it on other Ford accessories as well. That said, we still have to manually load all of the Performance parts like pod lights, lug nut kit, wheel trim rings and some other stuff (including kits). It may take several days to get this done since it's just Jarod and myself working on. If you really need something NOW, send him an email (after your acct is created and you are in the group) and we will try to work it through.

The discount right now is on accessories only. Several of you have bought other Ford parts, all of which have been given some sort of discount from list (as long as you contacted me before ordering). Once we figure out how to use all of these setups we will extend discounts to you on most Ford parts through the account you created.

After some of these big issues are behind us we believe we will be able to process FP points through the store as well! Don't have all of the details at this time but it may just take a couple additional emails.

Several folks have asked about upgrading a standard suspension to BL or SAS which is why I've been gathering VINs. We have assembled our first BL suspension kit which included all new shocks, springs, bump stops, top plates, related hardware and labor. We are currently stocking most parts to build a BL or SAS kit for specific applications. Since each build is slightly different I don't have exact pricing for every combination. With the new store we will be able to put a quote together for you and go from there.

Exciting times for us in the e-commerce realm and we appreciate your patience while we get all of this figured out.

Phil
Sponsored

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are looking for Ford parts, not just Ford accessories, LMK. The system allows me to set up groups by categories of parts and will need to assign these as needed prior to ordering or on an order by order basis.

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My FAD guy was here yesterday to "let" me install his pod lights. and roof rack came up. He didn't have pricing but said it would be significantly less than piecing it together. He thought a month or less.
@flip Hear any more about this from your guy? I'm considering a switch to four door but want to make sure that this is available before I would do that (since it can't be ordered on the 2.7 BL still).

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip Hear any more about this from your guy? I'm considering a switch to four door but want to make sure that this is available before I would do that (since it can't be ordered on the 2.7 BL still).
Good question, let me hit'em up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to apologize in advance for my poor memory. I have a few sets of the black trim rings in stock and more coming soon. There were several folks that expressed interest and for the life of me, can't find the notepad with your names. If you aren't in the mood or market anymore that's fine but I'm holding them off the site until I hear back from those that DM'd me.

They are going to be right around $600 plus shipping. LMK

TXArea51

Big Bend
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Need to apologize in advance for my poor memory. I have a few sets of the black trim rings in stock and more coming soon. There were several folks that expressed interest and for the life of me, can't find the notepad with your names. If you aren't in the mood or market anymore that's fine but I'm holding them off the site until I hear back from those that DM'd me.

They are going to be right around $600 plus shipping. LMK
What’s the part number for Front door storage bags? VM2DZ54502H07C this comes up as roof panel storage.

Sponsored

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@flip Have you guys figured out the logistics of us ordering with FordPass points? Can I call and make an order using points?

The dealers around me are less than useless and nobody has responded to my calls about accessories I want to order. I can pay for shipping if needed. Thanks

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip Have you guys figured out the logistics of us ordering with FordPass points? Can I call and make an order using points?

The dealers around me are less than useless and nobody has responded to my calls about accessories I want to order. I can pay for shipping if needed. Thanks
Yes. Have you signed up on our new site yet? Need your FP email and list of the stuff you want.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes. Have you signed up on our new site yet? Need your FP email and list of the stuff you want.
What's word on roof racks? lol

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's word on roof racks? lol
Same, "soon, very soon". That's all I can get out of my FAD guy and all he can get from his contact at Ford in purchasing. As soon as I get word on a kit, I'll be the first in line for like 15 sets.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those wanting to use FP points. We are still trying to get the store to work like we think it's supposed to. If you want to use FP points, please make sure your account is activated and your address is entered. Send me or Jarod a message and we will build a quote and send to you. We should be able to split an order between points and CC this way and make sure the correct discounts are applied. If you try to do it through like a normal order, it will throw it into our abandoned category instead of a new one.

Please be patient. The store will be great once we get it working like we want but are fighting a dismal lack of support getting to that point. If you have questions use the email function in the store. Building quotes (orders) on our end is quick and easy.
Sponsored