Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you able to order Ford Performance parts/accessories?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you able to order Ford Performance parts/accessories?
Depends on what you want but if it's an accessory, have been able to get everything through the FAD so far. We are not a Motorsport dealer and basically have to buy that stuff at the same price a retail consumer pays. Hell, Summit sells Motorsport cheaper than we can buy it for.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this time we are discontinuing sale of the on board storage bags (4Dbags). Ford's price tape on these has drastically increased to a list of $185.00 per bag. If things change I'll turn them back and update this thread.

Sorry, but we have no say in their increases and don't believe it makes sense for us to stock or try to sell these at the new price point.

Sponsored

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is "the job" that it does? What have you found that it deflects?
I was worried about chips and dings on the front of the hood. Got those a bit on my Mustang. Granted I've only had it for 2600 miles but so far so good. Time will tell if it continues to aid against windshield dings. I've read that happens quite a bit on this box on four wheels.

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was worried about chips and dings on the front of the hood. Got those a bit on my Mustang. Granted I've only had it for 2600 miles but so far so good. Time will tell if it continues to aid against windshield dings. I've read that happens quite a bit on this box on four wheels.
I have one but have yet to install it and not sure I want to. So, for now I am leaving it off - my hood is wrapped and I am trying to stay far enough back of the car in front of me to prevent. I also have a zero dollar deductible on glass repair/replace. If I deem it to be necessary in the future, I will install. Yours looks good.

Matsterious

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have one but have yet to install it and not sure I want to. So, for now I am leaving it off - my hood is wrapped and I am trying to stay far enough back of the car in front of me to prevent. I also have a zero dollar deductible on glass repair/replace. If I deem it to be necessary in the future, I will install. Yours looks good.
I got the zero dollar deductible on windshield replacement also after i learned how much my Ranger's cost to replace. Now I'm happy I have that driving around in my Bronco.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have had mine on for 5k miles now and no chips or cracks.. Could be just luck but who knows. I think it looks good too!
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY Wheels

Sponsored

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have had mine on for 5k miles now and no chips or cracks.. Could be just luck but who knows. I think it looks good too!
Wheels.jpg
Yours looks exceptionally sharp! May the ding odds be ever in your favor.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At this time we are discontinuing sale of the on board storage bags (4Dbags). Ford's price tape on these has drastically increased to a list of $185.00 per bag. If things change I'll turn them back and update this thread.

Sorry, but we have no say in their increases and don't believe it makes sense for us to stock or try to sell these at the new price point.
I saw that. They were like 45 - 50 a few days ago now everywhere they are 150 or so. WTF is this world coming to. Everything is nuts anymore. I dont need them that bad.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that. They were like 45 - 50 a few days ago now everywhere they are 150 or so. WTF is this world coming to. Everything is nuts anymore. I dont need them that bad.
I agree. No idea why they went up so much and I can't say I've seen a price increase as a percentage in a very long time. A few dollar part doubling or tripling, yes. A 400% increase, no. Could be new supplier or they just had the part price wrong from the start and just caught the mistake, that's just a guess.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree. No idea why they went up so much and I can't say I've seen a price increase as a percentage in a very long time. A few dollar part doubling or tripling, yes. A 400% increase, no. Could be new supplier or they just had the part price wrong from the start and just caught the mistake, that's just a guess.
What’s crazy is they are not worth anywhere close to that. I am gonna just wrap them in some kind of giant beach towels Until maybe a third party gets around to making something that is nice. Frustrating times we live in. Don’t even start with the gas debacle. Lol