B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have had mine on for 5k miles now and no chips or cracks.. Could be just luck but who knows. I think it looks good too!
Wheels.jpg
Nice stripe! Did you buy it or have it done at a shop?

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncWV

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@flip wanted to confirm that this was still available and additionally curious if the onboard storage bags are available through the site? On the main page I see them but as “unavailable”. Finally bought a Bronco off a lot that didn’t have the bags, asked the dealer about them and they looked at me as if I was making something up…

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip wanted to confirm that this was still available and additionally curious if the onboard storage bags are available through the site? On the main page I see them but as “unavailable”. Finally bought a Bronco off a lot that didn’t have the bags, asked the dealer about them and they looked at me as if I was making something up…
Ford offers them but they quadrupled in price so it's cheaper to buy the accessory kit than the on board.

M2DZ-10C744-C
M2DZ-10C744-A
M2DZ-10C744-B
M2DZ-10C744-D
Strap- M2DZ-7804608-A

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 1702929084216

Sponsored

BroncWV

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford offers them but they quadrupled in price so it's cheaper to buy the accessory kit than the on board.

M2DZ-10C744-C
M2DZ-10C744-A
M2DZ-10C744-B
M2DZ-10C744-D
Strap- M2DZ-7804608-A

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 1702929084216

Thank you, by accessory kit are you referring to Part #: VM2DZ54502H07E? How are those for onboard storage? The description says not compatible with onboard storage.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, by accessory kit are you referring to Part #: VM2DZ54502H07E? How are those for onboard storage? The description says not compatible with onboard storage.
They aren't the same. If you really, really, really want the on-boards it's going to be expensive when you factor in the harness. Most people just want them for protection while off vehicle, don't know many that are actually using them as intended.

BroncWV

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They aren't the same. If you really, really, really want the on-boards it's going to be expensive when you factor in the harness. Most people just want them for protection while off vehicle, don't know many that are actually using them as intended.
Gotcha. I appreciate the response. I’ll give it more thought. Primary reason for me to specifically look for the onboard bags is that I’m super ADHD and I’m likely to be at some random place and suddenly want to take them off 🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored