Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question - Are the overhead AUX switches/setup available for purchase? Unfortunately mine didn't come outfitted with them and wishing it did..

Appreciate what you guys are doing and for all the info!
Cost prohibitive and the latest news is that while the wires are there in the engine bay, the wiring by the sunglasses holder is not present.

TL;DR: use aftermarket options.
Sponsored

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question - Are the overhead AUX switches/setup available for purchase? Unfortunately mine didn't come outfitted with them and wishing it did..

Appreciate what you guys are doing and for all the info!
There’s a thread going about this. Apparently the aux wiring is not there like we thought. If the stubs are under the hood it may just be a matter of figuring out if we just need the upper harness or if it’s going to be more complicated.
To answer the question, I need to see if they are in inventory at one of the depots and if so, yes. But, may not do much good if we can’t get the wiring portion figured out.

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to note you guys - I ordered today! Forgot to enter my info into the order so I mailed the e-mail address listed with it. Sorry, just got so excited I couldn't hold myself!

Really appreciate what you guys are doing!

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any 4 bike hitch mounted solution coming?
1 up 2 bike rack with 2 add ons. Gonna run you some dough, but that’s the best option out there these days. I’ve tried and used plenty.

Forget buying Yakima or other stuff Ford is offering.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard anything bad about the dashcams?

When I tried to order them through my dealer, the aftermarket person said they wouldn't sell them to me because they have had too many problems with them on other vehicles.
I haven't heard anything bad per se but I did look at what brand they are selling by zooming in on the picture on the Ford Acc site (obviously Ford isn't in the business of making dashcams). I was pleasantly surprised they are made by "Thinkware", which I actually bought and installed myself for my BMW M4 over 4 years ago. It has both a front and rear camera, similar to what Ford is offering. So not sure what some of the concerns were but I can tell you mine has been trouble free and already proved quite useful. I did a ton of research before buying it and its is definitely one of the better, well supported, brands out there. I also own a 2nd dash cam for another vehicle and it is not on the same level of Thinkware. So unless this isn't really the Thinkware brand or if there is some issue with mounting it in a Bronco (which I would find difficult to believe), I think you would be fine ordering it.

FWIW, I too have started to think about a dashcam for the Bronco now that I have my build date so will be doing a deeper dive what is out there. I would think technology has changed a bit since I ordered my 4 year old Thinkware. To me, a dashcam is even more needed for a soft-top Bronco than a vehicle that can be better secured. I will definitely be looking at a rear facing camera from the front to record any univinted activity in the interior. I will be glad to share some thoughts if you drop me a PM over the next few days.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered and received my car cover and console vault, now they just need to stop postponing my soft top badlands. 😳
Thanks again for the offer and discount!!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
M2DZ-11654-CA Should work with High/Lux
M2DZ-11654-BA Should work for Mid and maybe Base

We haven't confirmed that it is a sure thing yet, but a member or two has one on order and they're going to be the test mice.
This is BA - planning to use it on my Black Diamond standard with mod bumper. CA has the additional “puddle lights” for High/Lux.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 5AEF73F9-9792-4F31-BDD7-157BBC53495C

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is BA - planning to use it on my Black Diamond standard with mod bumper. CA has the additional “puddle lights” for High/Lux.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 5AEF73F9-9792-4F31-BDD7-157BBC53495C
Have you installed it yet?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not yet. Just arrived today.
I guess keep us in the loop after you get it sorted out with ForScan. Were you ever able to physically locate the wire on the rear bumper for the rear fogs?
Sponsored