First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess keep us in the loop after you get it sorted out with ForScan. Were you ever able to physically locate the wire on the rear bumper for the rear fogs?
I posted the wiring diagrams in the Switch thread. I’ll start digging in the coming weeks and post what I find.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any 4 bike hitch mounted solution coming?
I bought a Thule Apex XT 4 bike hitch mount on Amazon for $450 couple months back. Would need a hitch extension (which Ford has in accesdories) to clear rear tire. The hitch itself has a mechanism to tighten down and reduce movement. Tilts and folds.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I posted the wiring diagrams in the Switch thread. I’ll start digging in the coming weeks and post what I find.
I saw them, I was just wondering if you made any other headway.

Last edited:
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip have you heard anything on the tube doors yet?
No and I don't think the FADs have any good info either. My best guess is late 4th quarter but I have nothing to back that up. Would be nice to know who's actually making them for Ford and find out if they are having any production issues.

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a Thule Apex XT 4 bike hitch mount on Amazon for $450 couple months back. Would need a hitch extension (which Ford has in accesdories) to clear rear tire. The hitch itself has a mechanism to tighten down and reduce movement. Tilts and folds.
I think the FADs would offer the Thule if there was enough demand but have no idea about pricing.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@flip, thanks for setting this up....I just ordered a set of 4 of the Garage door storage bags (Even though my Bronco is probably 45 days out from arrival), and it was a good deal, especially with the reasonable shipping and no tax...Thanks!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered and received my car cover and console vault, now they just need to stop postponing my soft top badlands. 😳
Thanks again for the offer and discount!!
Which car cover did you get? How is the quality? Worth the cost?

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which car cover did you get? How is the quality? Worth the cost?
It’s still in the box. I was waiting for the Bronco. But, I will get it and open it up and see later this evening. The only cover I have to go by is my Tesla cover, which is top notch. I’ll get back to you.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s still in the box. I was waiting for the Bronco. But, I will get it and open it up and see later this evening. The only cover I have to go by is my Tesla cover, which is top notch. I’ll get back to you.
I am very curious about this too. Also how it compares to your other high end cover. I own a couple of mid level covers so curious how a more pricey one performs. I believe I paid about $250 to $300 for them, which is still less than the Ford parts.

Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very curious about this too. Also how it compares to your other high end cover. I own a couple of mid level covers so curious how a more pricey one performs. I believe I paid about $250 to $300 for them, which is still less than the Ford parts.
Wow! What a difference between my Tesla Model Y $300 car cover and this thing. My Tesla cover is about a third heavier and has a soft material on the inside protecting my car. This is just a cover and no real thickness to it, and wouldn’t protect the Bronco like the Tesla cover will protect the Tesla. Basically it will cover your car for dust and sun.

I would pass, unless you’re in a hurry. I’m hoping there will be a quality manufacturer that will produce one as solid as my Tesla one.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! What a difference between my Tesla Model Y $300 car cover and this thing. My Tesla cover is about a third heavier and has a soft material on the inside protecting my car. This is just a cover and no real thickness to it, and wouldn’t protect the Bronco like the Tesla cover will protect the Tesla. Basically it will cover your car for dust and sun.

I would pass, unless you’re in a hurry. I’m hoping there will be a quality manufacturer that will produce one as solid as my Tesla one.
Thanks for the info. I’m gonna save my money and skip this accessory then. I have a two car garage with my home anyways which I will be parking my Bronco in.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, isn't this Ford cover $500 plus. Trying to recall what I saw it for but the first thing I thought was No Way.... Very big thanks for the update!

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I’m gonna save my money and skip this accessory then. I have a two car garage with my home anyways which I will be parking my Bronco in.
I have a two door car garage too but now at a delima on which car to kick out. I also have a fully restored CJ5 and a BMW M4, both of which I am keeping. Might have to go to the BMW since the other two are soft tops, which is why I am in the market for a very good cover...

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just placed an order. Thank you...greatly appreciated!

Curious on a few things:

Ford official black beauty rings for bead lock capable wheels - Availability/Part #/Cost?

If you happen to know Ford Tube door availability - My dealership told me currently expected in November.

Is the ARB portable compressor just backordered or being revised?

Thanks again!
Sponsored