Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just placed an order. Thank you...greatly appreciated!

Curious on a few things:

Ford official black beauty rings for bead lock capable wheels - Availability/Part #/Cost?

If you happen to know Ford Tube door availability - My dealership told me currently expected in November.

Is the ARB portable compressor just backordered or being revised?

Thanks again!
Thanks for the order. Rings not available yet and I don't have pricing. PNs are out there but that's about all. Same for tube doors.

Compressor is off of BO but ARB is slow to keep up with demand. I've got 4 waiting now and just got one to fill an old order. My FAD rep said they are looking at getting another developed that puts out higher pressure. I can get the same one from a local accessory distributor but my cost is about $40.00 more than the "Ford" branded one. If enough folks want them at the higher price I'll stock 10 or so but otherwise, gotta wait for ARB to fill the Ford orders.

I'm not an off roader but personally, I would rather have one that is capable of making 40psi instead of this version. Nothing wrong with it but if I'm going to drop air for a trip around a park, I'd want to get back up to 40psi for the drive home.
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the order. Rings not available yet and I don't have pricing. PNs are out there but that's about all. Same for tube doors.

Compressor is off of BO but ARB is slow to keep up with demand. I've got 4 waiting now and just got one to fill an old order. My FAD rep said they are looking at getting another developed that puts out higher pressure. I can get the same one from a local accessory distributor but my cost is about $40.00 more than the "Ford" branded one. If enough folks want them at the higher price I'll stock 10 or so but otherwise, gotta wait for ARB to fill the Ford orders.

I'm not an off roader but personally, I would rather have one that is capable of making 40psi instead of this version. Nothing wrong with it but if I'm going to drop air for a trip around a park, I'd want to get back up to 40psi for the drive home.
Thanks

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed center console vault and molle grate this weekend. Thanks again Flip! The other 2 items I'd like are listed as out of stock: 4dr rocker panels & the raised lid cargo area enclosure. Any idea when you'll have them again? Thanks!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed center console vault and molle grate this weekend. Thanks again Flip! The other 2 items I'd like are listed as out of stock: 4dr rocker panels & the raised lid cargo area enclosure. Any idea when you'll have them again? Thanks!
FAD has 128 sets of RR on order, none in stock. They keep telling me soon.

One of the enclosures we aren't selling anymore because we lost our butts on the shipping and couple that got damaged. It's really something you should get locally as there's no good way to ship without the risk of it coming in smashed. We lost about $200.00 each on 3 that shipping was off and one total write off due to damage.

Sponsored

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FAD has 128 sets of RR on order, none in stock. They keep telling me soon.

One of the enclosures we aren't selling anymore because we lost our butts on the shipping and couple that got damaged. It's really something you should get locally as there's no good way to ship without the risk of it coming in smashed. We lost about $200.00 each on 3 that shipping was off and one total write off due to damage.
Good info. Thanks as always!

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the offer, and for your info/insights over the months. Still waiting for a firmer date on my ride, but decided to pick up a thing or two to start, in support. Appreciated.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Several of you have asked about factory door bags. We have been getting some in for 4 door but have not put them on the site yet. Our intent is to sell the bags as a set with one catch, the harness isn't included. Why you might ask? Mr. M2DZ-7804608-A, A.K.A "strap-securing", appears to have a list price of around $600.00 (not what we would sell for but felt like posting to show the insanity that is Ford parts). No, I did not put the decimal in the wrong place. Even if you had plenty of disposable income, there are none in the depot and only a handful at the packager.

If this is a deal breaker, meaning it's not worth buy any in-vehicle bags, I won't bother adding them to the store.

Something that should be noted here. There is apparently a reason the strap is expensive and I would have to surmise it has to do with crash rating and keeping the doors from flying out in the event of an impact or roll.

If we offer these it should be noted that we are not liable for how they are used and definitely for not being secured in-vehicle without using the OE harness. That said, I'll take feedback to determine if we go forward.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Several of you have asked about factory door bags. We have been getting some in for 4 door but have not put them on the site yet. Our intent is to sell the bags as a set with one catch, the harness isn't included. Why you might ask? Mr. M2DZ-7804608-A, A.K.A "strap-securing", appears to have a list price of around $600.00 (not what we would sell for but felt like posting to show the insanity that is Ford parts). No, I did not put the decimal in the wrong place. Even if you had plenty of disposable income, there are none in the depot and only a handful at the packager.

If this is a deal breaker, meaning it's not worth buy any in-vehicle bags, I won't bother adding them to the store.

Something that should be noted here. There is apparently a reason the strap is expensive and I would have to surmise it has to do with crash rating and keeping the doors from flying out in the event of an impact or roll.

If we offer these it should be noted that we are not liable for how they are used and definitely for not being secured in-vehicle without using the OE harness. That said, I'll take feedback to determine if we go forward.
Is there a difference between these and the garage bags besides the ability to be stored in the trunk? Aren’t these cheaper too?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I purchased a set from a member. The strap in question doesn't appear to be anything stronger than a normal seatbelt, if that. The bags though seem to be substantial and padded. Not enough to protect against drops as we have seen, but strong enough for leaning against each other in toaster position.

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a difference between these and the garage bags besides the ability to be stored in the trunk? Aren’t these cheaper too?
Yes, they are much cheaper than the garage bags. I've not compared them but was told the garage bags may have a little more padding or slightly thicker material. Jarod didn't feel it was enough to justify the cost difference.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased a set from a member. The strap in question doesn't appear to be anything stronger than a normal seatbelt, if that. The bags though seem to be substantial and padded. Not enough to protect against drops as we have seen, but strong enough for leaning against each other in toaster position.
The cost of this strap really bothers me. I get the testing/certification to keep the doors safe in an accident but this should illustrate the importance of everyone ordering a 4D to get them with the vehicle. $200ish for 4 bags, $500-$600 for the net? That's nuts.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, they are much cheaper than the garage bags. I've not compared them but was told the garage bags may have a little more padding or slightly thicker material. Jarod didn't feel it was enough to justify the cost difference.
In that case, I’d be down for a set just to store in my garage. I don’t think I’d ever store them in the back even if I did have the strap.

DropHunter

Black Diamond
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would be interested in the bags also. I can ratchet strap them in for less than $600 so no need for harness unless that price comes way down.
Thanks
Sponsored