First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just placed an order with y'all. Thanks for offering this!
Silly question here, but where's the accessory catalog? My Bronco is in transit to Grangers so I'm looking a buying some stuff! I'm looking at seat covers and maybe a top for when the tops/doors are off!
Sponsored

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly question here, but where's the accessory catalog? My Bronco is in transit to Grangers so I'm looking a buying some stuff! I'm looking at seat covers and maybe a top for when the tops/doors are off!
ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for the delayed reply. I was out on a job. Follow Flips link above this post. Include your VIN and B6G username in the notes of the order.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm looking for seat covers for my cloth seats! Anyone have an experience with Ford's neoprene seat covers? Just looking for a good fitting cover that will help protect from the elements when the top is off!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need feedback to get an initial order in since these will be in limited supply for a while.

Beauty rings. I put in an order for 5 sets of each color but was told Ford is going to have a price increase on all parts starting Dec 1 and there will be a limited number of these. The more interest the more I'll stock which means if supply is tight, I'll have a better chance of filling your order sooner rather than later.

If you are interested, please DM or reply here with what color you are wanting so I can have my FAD get my order first. No obligation to purchase but if I need 50 sets, I need to get the order in ASAP otherwise my FAD won't get the lion's share of the first stock.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you @flip, Jarod and Ruxer Ford! Just placed my order for all-weather floor mats. (yes, I have seen the complaints about them and think they'll be fine)

Saved $15 versus ordering with Levittown Ford, who offers really good prices!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @flip, Jarod and Ruxer Ford! Just placed my order for all-weather floor mats. (yes, I have seen the complaints about them and think they'll be fine)

Saved $15 versus ordering with Levittown Ford, who offers really good prices!
I've had Weathertecs in other vehicles so I can't say much about what is bad, good or great. I like the Ford mats in my bronco and have not had any complaints from folks we've sold broncos to that have taken them. Guess it's like anything else, people like what they like and that's OK. If I had carpet and was constantly in a dirty enviro, I may look at different options to see if they cover or protect better but for me, these are more than sufficient.

Thanks for the business.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had Weathertecs in other vehicles so I can't say much about what is bad, good or great. I like the Ford mats in my bronco and have not had any complaints from folks we've sold broncos to that have taken them. Guess it's like anything else, people like what they like and that's OK. If I had carpet and was constantly in a dirty enviro, I may look at different options to see if they cover or protect better but for me, these are more than sufficient.

Thanks for the business.
That's encouraging, Thank you. And what I figured. Plus they say Bronco on them....:p

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@flip why will no one will touch the factory roof rack question? Multiple threads listed Nov 1 for being able to order a "kit." I know that is hardly a confirmation but would someone's zone rep know any update?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip why will no one will touch the factory roof rack question? Multiple threads listed Nov 1 for being able to order a "kit." I know that is hardly a confirmation but would someone's zone rep know any update?
My FAD guy was here yesterday to "let" me install his pod lights. and roof rack came up. He didn't have pricing but said it would be significantly less than piecing it together. He thought a month or less.

Beauty rings are ready and black is already available. I'm trying to gauge interest so we can get the bulk of their initial allocation. Will do the same with roof racks with the caveat of weight and box size. If it's too heavy or large, shipping is going to eat up any savings. We are working on trying to figure out direct shipping from the closest FAD so we don't have to touch but Ford doesn't have any type of system to allow dealers to do this. Ford is doing it through their accessory site but won't let us place the order and do the same. They are basically competing against dealers like me for accessory business.

Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FAD guy was here yesterday to "let" me install his pod lights. and roof rack came up. He didn't have pricing but said it would be significantly less than piecing it together. He thought a month or less.

Beauty rings are ready and black is already available. I'm trying to gauge interest so we can get the bulk of their initial allocation. Will do the same with roof racks with the caveat of weight and box size. If it's too heavy or large, shipping is going to eat up any savings. We are working on trying to figure out direct shipping from the closest FAD so we don't have to touch but Ford doesn't have any type of system to allow dealers to do this. Ford is doing it through their accessory site but won't let us place the order and do the same. They are basically competing against dealers like me for accessory business.
Awesome. At least that sounds like it is still on track. I appreciate you! I will stay tuned.

playoffxii

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Shadow Black
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are the black bead-lock rings the same ones that would come on a First Edition? How much is a set of 5?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the black bead-lock rings the same ones that would come on a First Edition? How much is a set of 5?
I assume so but want to make sure. Won't know exact price until they invoice me. Should be a couple days for 5 sets of black. Other colors coming at end of month.

playoffxii

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Shadow Black
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I assume so but want to make sure. Won't know exact price until they invoice me. Should be a couple days for 5 sets of black. Other colors coming at end of month.
Thanks. Wouldn't mind an extra set to have around. Wouldn't mind having my Bronco in my driveway too haha.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@flip - Just ordered some more Bronco parts from you this morning. Big savings compared to my local dealer! Thanks again!
Sponsored