Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we please worry about the USA first, since Ford is an American company after all? Before Mexico, Canada, and some Sheikh from UAE got theirs, every American order should have been fulfilled first.
Sponsored

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Smart

As someone who is the exact target demographic for the Defender, who lives in a household that always wanted a jeep as a weekend'er or fun vehicle, the affordability of the Bronco ( vs. Defender) and capabilities (vs. Wrangler) were a no Brainer for me

I'd like to see an upscale Bronco in the future. Keep the same capabilities as an outerbanks at minimum, but bump up the interior tech and materials. That inches it closer to Defender territory but there are those that WILL pay the money for such a ride. If there will be a RAPTOR Bronco, then there should be an Eddie Bauer edition Bronco if you get my drift
I am always worried there is a ceiling to what buyers will pay for such a vehicle. There is some more news coming up soon, as new developments for U725 are made, even in the midst of this never ending struggle to bring this product to market.

But I love your idea and recall the 2-door "concept" meant for March 2020 pre-COVID, had this idea in mind and it's ongoing. Outside of that, I have to state "no comment" for now.😬

I do apologize for my late response.

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we please worry about the USA first, since Ford is an American company after all? Before Mexico, Canada, and some Sheikh from UAE got theirs, every American order should have been fulfilled first.
I understand this, but it's all dependent on the given configuration I imagine. All First Editions even should have been prioritized as planned, but it gets even stickier for me to touch on that unofficially.

From MIC Tops, to this to that, it's just unfortunate and then now some international markets are supposed to start getting theirs next month. You might just be seeing a mannequin for a GCC dealership anyway and not necessarily a customer unit. I am certain U.S. customers are coming first, as that unit wasn't confirmed for a customer.

Bronco is only not being sold in Europe and heavily regulated markets outside of North America. Markets in Latin America, Africa, and Asia which are Left Hand Drive (LHD) and are more accommodating to such vehicles with little to no penalties, will get the 2021 Bronco when possible for customer orders.

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found the VIN on Facebook for a middle eastern Bronco and pulled the windowsticker, No pricing on it and I wonder what is a modification package. Looks like this was built in February
Pre-production vehicle, as production began in May 2021 (regardless of what Wikipedia claims). I don't believe Middle Eastern deliveries are due yet, as that was supposed to be Autumn 2021 just like Africa and Latin America.
Sponsored