• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Ford Bronco Camper

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
Sorry if this was already posted, but i saw this on craigslist. It looks clean if it isn’t a scam.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Camper BC420C05-F15A-4A71-96B8-76357FB3A375
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Camper C3E46C0E-442E-4F06-9852-156C5A3F3FF5
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Way too nice for the price so I'm guessing scam. Old EBs are gold mine now days, add in some rare options and its a diamond mine!

Nice though!

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Perhaps they’re only selling the camper top

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Perhaps their only selling the camper top
Beat me to it!

But it is a possible price. In the last few years I have seen 3 EBs here sell for less than 10,000. One I was pissed about because without thinking I didnt make an offer to a trust fund crackhead thinking it would be far more than I had. 2 months later he broke the clutch linkage(just the rod) and sold a 95% rust free chameleon colored hardtop 351 4 speed bronco for $3500.
Sponsored