First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance you guys would offer the mounting bracket separate from the lights? A number of us would pay good money to get the bracket so we can install ambers/white/one of each on each side.
Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any chance you guys would offer the mounting bracket separate from the lights? A number of us would pay good money to get the bracket so we can install ambers/white/one of each on each side.

+1000

This.

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kit looks really nice, thanks for stepping up and being the first to offer something specific to the capable.

That said, I think you guys need to provide some more information or options here. If these cant be connected to the factory fog wiring/switch out of the box, its a no go for me unfortunately. If we have the capable, we have the factory fog wiring and button so it has to work with that. Diode Dynamics did it with the new elite fogs, so I know its doable

Also, like others already asked, what is the beam pattern? And can these be offered with two white and two amber?

maybe Iā€™m just used to DD, Baja, etc, but there is no information on your webpage for these regarding output and patterns like every other company provides. Also are these lights made in the USA?

lastly, any install instructions?

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kit looks really nice, thanks for stepping up and being the first to offer something specific to the capable.

That said, I think you guys need to provide some more information or options here. If these cant be connected to the factory fog wiring/switch out of the box, its a no go for me unfortunately. If we have the capable, we have the factory fog wiring and button so it has to work with that. Diode Dynamics did it with the new elite fogs, so I know its doable

Also, like others already asked, what is the beam pattern? And can these be offered with two white and two amber?

maybe Iā€™m just used to DD, Baja, etc, but there is no information on your webpage for these regarding output and patterns like every other company provides. Also are these lights made in the USA?

Thereā€™s a link on the page to their light specs. Theyā€™re 5 degree ā€œsuper spotā€ pattern, 2.5 amps and 4000 lumen per light.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, after a long 18 month wait for my Black Diamond Sas and multiple iterations to try to get it sooner, my order turned into a 2022, naturally. That also meant that I would be getting the capable bumper instead of the modular. I figured I would wait to see if the capable grew on me and it did, thankfully. The only issue was there didnā€™t seem to be ANYONE willing to make any aftermarket mods. Until now.

M&R Automotive has designed the perfect bolt on replacement for the subpar OE fog lights. The kit houses two large white LED lights with Amber DRL per side. Thatā€™s four massive lights making 16,000 lumens and they look awesome! The amber DRLs look exactly like the OE amber driving lights and mounted into existing locations without having to drill into anything. Install was simple at a few hours tops and the price was on point. This has completely changed the face of my BD beast and my auxiliary switches now have life...!

https://mandronline.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper-fog-light

A big thanks to Mike at M&R for thinking about all of us capable bumper owners who have likely been on the fence. I couldnā€™t be happier with the results.
Next is the 40ā€ light bar that will be nestled in between the grill and the bumper. Iā€™ll post some pix when installed and lit.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø:cool:šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

FullSizeRender-14.jpeg

CloseUp_Pass.jpeg

FullSizeRender-9.jpeg

CloseUpFront_Amber_Drive.jpeg

FullSizeRender-7.jpeg

FullSizeRender-17.jpeg
I liked the Capable Bumper from the start, but it wasn't available for the 2021 year. So I took the stock plastic on my OBX. I think your 2022 Capable Bumper looks really nice, congrats!

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thereā€™s a link on the page to their light specs. Theyā€™re 5 degree ā€œsuper spotā€ pattern, 2.5 amps and 4000 lumen per light.
Thank you, just found that. But a 5 degree spot for fogs? Doesnt make a lot of sense to me. Iā€™m sure I sound negative, but it kinda seems like these guys are making products more for looks than performance. Happy to be proven wrong though.

If they were to sell that bracket that fits any 3ā€ ditch-type light thoughā€¦I think Iā€™d be sold

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, just found that. But a 5 degree spot for fogs? Doesnt make a lot of sense to me. Iā€™m sure I sound negative, but it kinda seems like these guys are making products more for looks than performance. Happy to be proven wrong though.

If they were to sell that bracket that fits any 3ā€ ditch-type light thoughā€¦I think Iā€™d be sold
Yeah I was hoping for a different pattern and colors as well. Hopefully theyā€™ll consider selling the bracket - it doesnā€™t look like they offer them for any other products though so donā€™t hold your breath. I asked a while back about buying one of their light bar brackets for my Ranger but had no luck.

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Extra points if you guys end up coming out with a 2 light kit, one per side to mount next to the factory fog lights and keep the factory fogs in place. I'd be in a "shut up and take my money" scenario there. Something like a SSC1 or SSC2 to go just outside the fog lights. Seems like you could modify the existing kit pretty easily to get that.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll echo this somewhat. I've been very vocal on the forums for a very long time about something for the capable. (I was one of the very first on here to take delivery of a rig with the capable).

I do think you guys would sell a TON of just the brackets if you offered them for people who wanted to put whatever other lights they wanted in the bracket.....I also think you'd sell a ton more if you offered, on each side, a dedicated yellow/amber fog light ALONG with the white spot. To me, that's the perfect solution. Let us wire either the fogs or spots to our factory switch, and then we can wire the others to an upfitter.

just my .02, and all that said I may STILL order this, it's just not my ideal set up.

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to also say thanks for being the first (and only so far) company to put out something for the capable bumper. Like some others, I ordered before there were pictures of the bumper and find the capable bumper less than "capable" from the factory.

This bracket is a huge step forward.

Also like other here, I find myself in need of amber lights for dealing with sand/snow on occasion and then a good high power light for off road.

I'm in on the bracket only, if I can add another light option, or will wait for you guys to offer other lighting options.

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any plans for an amber option? And would you say these are a fog pattern or a combo beam? Is there a way to run 2 at a time rather than all 4? Great looking product as is, just wanting the amber option!
There is no plans right now for amber option. We will keep looking into the requests but it will take some time. The only options offered now are SPOT WHITE with AMBER DRL

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, to clarify I can put the amber DRLs on a separate switch?

And yea, same question as above, is this a true fog pattern.

Iā€™m almost ready to say ā€œtake my moneyā€, if you made it optional to have one of the lights white and one yellow, That would seal it for me.

So, question is, do you make that square light also in yellow and not just white?
Yes you can put DRL on separate switch. The switch is only powered when ignition is on so if you throw it on switch 6 and leave that switch on, it will turn on with the vehicle and turn off when its off. At this time the only option is White spot patterns putting the light in front of the vehicle.