Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha I'm 6'2" so I'll fit diagonally, but with my fiance back there as well may be a little tight. thankfully she's only 5' so we'll give it a shot.
You can pull that tray/table out of the 4-door cargo bed for a little extra length lol. Good feet ventilation and extra room! Not sure where you’re gonna be camping and how exposed you want to be though.

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The general consensus was there was never a doubt about fitting the doors in the rear with the seats folded down. The concern was fitting them in the back with the rear seats up which we know doesnt work since the 2Dr doors are longer.
Just thought about this again and realized you can totally stand the doors up on their vertical 30” edge and put them in the trunk without folding your seats haha. Just hope you’re okay with potentially putting all the weight on that door edge and completely obscuring your rear view. Door thickness should’d be a problem.

DDT

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia 4WD Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...and you could also slide and fold the front seats forward to gain a few inches of clearance for sleeping.

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...and you could also slide and fold the front seats forward to gain a few inches of clearance for sleeping.
The only problem is that center console position. It’s not very wide but can get in the way.

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe I saw the 4 door has 6 feet of room with the seats down. And the math nerds kept this site going for years. With out you we would only be able to fight about colors. We thank you. ?

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I saw the 4 door has 6 feet of room with the seats down. And the math nerds kept this site going for years. With out you we would only be able to fight about colors. We thank you. ?
Nerds make the world go ’round! Also, it’s good to confirm some of these dimensions with actual advertised/recorded specs. Adds credence to the calculations. I’m still very skeptical about why the 2-door model is a foot short on OAL...I wouldn’t be surprised if Ford didn’t want us measuring the cars for a reason :eek:

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome job @SHLYGRR ! I think you're right about the doors fitting with the 2 door both seats up or down, just depends on how you position them. I think I'll make sure to have some tie-downs with me to keep them from bouncing around.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome job @SHLYGRR ! I think you're right about the doors fitting with the 2 door both seats up or down, just depends on how you position them. I think I'll make sure to have some tie-downs with me to keep them from bouncing around.
I will 100% purchase OEM covers or aftermarket bags for full protection. I’d be devastated if I go to put a door back on and it’s bowed or dented. Guess I’ll just keep the doors off forever at that point haha!!

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will 100% purchase OEM covers or aftermarket bags for full protection. I’d be devastated if I go to put a door back on and it’s bowed or dented. Guess I’ll just keep the doors off forever at that point haha!!
Definitely with you on that one, just not sure if there will be OEM (god that would be dumb) for the 2 door like there is for the 4 so I was just anticipating having to wait for after market solution ?

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
... but the angles of the shadows don’t line up!

:LOL:

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely with you on that one, just not sure if there will be OEM (god that would be dumb) for the 2 door like there is for the 4 so I was just anticipating having to wait for after market solution ?
Hahahaha Ford - “Here’s some $200 bags for your 2-door...but you can’t put the doors in the cargo. I’m sure the bags will look nice in your garage though...”