First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both this and Supercell East are only three hours from me so I’ll probably end up going to both next month:

We're getting ready to bring you some exciting auto show debuts!

Winter is quickly fading in the rear-view mirror and the preparations for the 39th Annual Atlanta International Auto Show are well underway! The show is the largest and longest-running public event hosted at the GWCC, and it has become an Atlanta tradition for families to enjoy.

In the midst of the challenges of the last year, there have been multiple auto shows across the country that have canceled, including New York, Philadelphia, Detroit, Washington D.C., Boston, Houston, and more (including shows for this year). And while it would have been easy for us to throw up our hands and follow suit, we feel it's our duty to work hard and bring the people of Atlanta this annual event that represents an industry which is key to our daily lives.

So, let's take a quick peek at what's in store for you at the show! We're slated for some great auto show debuts, like the 2021 Ford Bronco, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe, 2022 Subaru BRZ, and more. And we're also working on displays of classics and exotics that always make for great photos, so be ready to snap away!

Tickets are $12 for adults, $6 for kids 6-12, and kids 5 and under are FREE. We will once again be offering ticket sales online, but those are not yet available. Please stay tuned to our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) as well as our website www.goautoshow.com for updates. You'll also be able to purchase tickets at the show box office in the lobby of the C Building at the GWCC.

In light of all that has transpired in the last year, we do have COVID-19 protocols in place that visitors need to be aware of. Masks will be required at the show and visitors are asked to maintain social distancing of at least six feet whenever possible. All visitors will also be temperature screened prior to entry, and those that register 100.4 degrees or more will not be permitted to enter. Of course, we're asking that anyone experiencing coughing, fever, and/or shortness of breath to please refrain from attending. There are additional measures in place which you can learn about by visiting www.goautoshow.com/covid.

Please keep your eye out for additional updates to come via email and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

- The Atlanta International Auto Show Team
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's 2 miles away. I'll be there. Rugged terrain, but I've got a Jeep.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just booked my flight and hotel. I'll be the handsome yankee.

Flying in Friday night for all day Saturday.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm willing to bet they will also be at the International Auto Show in Birmingham which is the week before I believe. I'll be on the lookout but if there is a mask requirement I won't be going.

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping we finally get to see an A51 4 door!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The statewide mandate expires April 9th and any decision made will be done by the business themselves. Basically after April 9th I won't be spending my money at a business that requires it. That is honestly all I will say about it outside of private message as I'm not going to argue about it.

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The statewide mandate expires April 9th and any decision made will be done by the business themselves. Basically after April 9th I won't be spending my money at a business that requires it. That is honestly all I will say about it outside of private message as I'm not going to argue about it.
Oh yea. Not looking to argue. Was just curious.
Not the forum for it anyway!

Sponsored

75north

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a schedule anywhere that shows when Broncos will be available to check out? Or does anyone know when dealers will start getting demos?

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there a schedule anywhere that shows when Broncos will be available to check out? Or does anyone know when dealers will start getting demos?
It's a 5-day show. I would hope they'll be there beginning to end.
Website (which isn't very useful):
https://goautoshow.com/

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's like they had a committee designated to make the website as un useful as possible.
And they were successful!
Under "Manufacturers" heading, noticeably missing are small companies like Chevy, Nissan, Honda and Cadillac. I'm pretty sure they'll be there.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tickets for the Atlanta Auto Show (April 14-18) are now on sale:
(You do not need to choose a date - ticket is good for any show day.)
https://goautoshow.com/tickets

You will also be able to purchase parking later this week:
https://gwcc.pmreserve.com/events

According to the show's FB page:
"...the new Broncos will not be open for visitors - just displayed."
Sponsored

Last edited: