Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tickets for the Atlanta Auto Show (April 14-18) are now on sale:
(You do not need to choose a date - ticket is good for any show day.)
https://goautoshow.com/tickets

You will also be able to purchase parking later this week:
https://gwcc.pmreserve.com/events

According to the show's FB page:
"...the new Broncos will not be open for visitors - just displayed."
Well, that settles it, I'll skip this and throw my chips in for the Tenn Celebration East event also in April.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that settles it, I'll skip this and throw my chips in for the Tenn Celebration East event also in April.
If Supercel this year is the same as last year you won't have access there either unless you count sneaking a touch of mgv seating.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Supercel this year is the same as last year you won't have access there either unless you count sneaking a touch of mgv seating.
I certainly do plan to sneak up to cop a feel of that supple MGV and will pray it's not considered as harassment. 🤗

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I was hoping to see them at the Atlanta show, and then the following week at Cel-East as well. Twice within a week.
If I didn't live so close to the Atl show, I wouldn't bother with it. But I figure it might be worth a peep-show for $12.😏
And I'm hoping Cel-East will be more hands-on.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I certainly do plan to sneak up to cop a feel of that supple MGV and will pray it's not considered as harassment. 🤗
hey, for real. We went to Supercel East last fall and when I felt the mgv on the Badlands I immediately told my wife our order is no longer a Big Bend but a BD. Seeing the overland Bronco in person with 35s also put us in the Sasquatch camp. That trip cost us an extra $7500 lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be there Thursday. I hope there's a paramedic on-scene.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The lack of manufacturers this year is embarrassing. Only 12 automakers are showing up. Really 4 1/2 if you count Stelantis (Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat), Ford (Ford, Lincoln), Toyota (Toyota, Lexus), Subaru*, and Kia.

*Subaru and Toyota are getting to be joined at the hip lately. So, I gave them a half.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lack of manufacturers this year is embarrassing. Only 12 automakers are showing up. Really 4 1/2 if you count Stelantis (Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat), Ford (Ford, Lincoln), Toyota (Toyota, Lexus), Subaru*, and Kia.

*Subaru and Toyota are getting to be joined at the hip lately. So, I gave them a half.
Covid-19 ruined everything. :( The auto show here was supposed to be in January then May and now has been completely cancelled for 2021.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody know which Broncos are gonna be here yet?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven’t seen anything yet. Their marketing for the show has really dropped off a cliff over the past decade. The website is a complete joke.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe someone on here will be attending show tomorrow (Wednesday 4/14) and can report back. Otherwise, I'll be there Thursday 4/15 and can do likewise.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Covid-19 ruined everything. :( The auto show here was supposed to be in January then May and now has been completely cancelled for 2021.
I think a lot of these new car shows were getting weak in the knees before COVID. COVID has just become the end all excuse for anything going wrong.

Honestly though, as much as I love new car shows they have taken a huge down turn. If you want a unibody crossover, front wheel drive, and a 4 cylinder - your covered. Too bad no one that wants that is a car enthusiast.

The new car market is simply in the dumps, a couple bright spots here and there can’t save that travesty. None of the automakers seem to put 2 and 2 together as to why FCA with their 10 year old lineup of unreliable, but fun, vehicles attracts 10x the attention of Kia/Hyundai that spends a boat load in designs but buys their engines from the reject bin.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe someone on here will be attending show tomorrow (Wednesday 4/14) and can report back. Otherwise, I'll be there Thursday 4/15 and can do likewise.
I am planning on going on Wednesday evening. I will report back.
Sponsored