James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already have my Bronco and an extended Ford plan. Can I add to my plan to make it longer or cover more?

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Greetings,

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at Bronco6G. With the allocation change, we've had some trouble delivering the amount of Broncos we originally anticipated. So we put our heads together and found something we could offer as a Benefit to the B6G community.

So starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. and Canada with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
I will be interested if you are still offering it when the Broncos raptors come out

Sponsored

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Greetings,

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at Bronco6G. With the allocation change, we've had some trouble delivering the amount of Broncos we originally anticipated. So we put our heads together and found something we could offer as a Benefit to the B6G community.

So starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. and Canada with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Email sent, Thanks Zach!

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope to hear from them tomorrow.
I don't need the rental/bulb/key options, just the 8/100/$100.
I got a quote (not sure which deductible it was though).

I do hope to hear from them tomorrow to purchase.

A huge thanks to @Zach@Granger for doing this, too. Much appreciated!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I already have my Bronco and an extended Ford plan. Can I add to my plan to make it longer or cover more?
You'd need to cancel that existing plan and then purchase a new one.
@Zach@Granger Can we buy these in advance or do we need a VIN?
You'll need a VIN and a warranty start date or purchase date to get the coverage.
I hope to hear from them tomorrow.
I don't need the rental/bulb/key options, just the 8/100/$100.
I got a quote (not sure which deductible it was though).

I do hope to hear from them tomorrow to purchase.

A huge thanks to @Zach@Granger for doing this, too. Much appreciated!
Yes you're welcome. We have been quoting the standard $100 deductible option unless requested otherwise.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just remember this does not cover replacement for the front window just chips and small cracks to be repaired

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $50 Over Cost @ Granger Ford IMG_20220228_094258172
Yes, that is correct. Does not cover windshield replacement.

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you Granger Ford and Zach. I have a question as well. The last two extended warranties I bought I was able to sell back at a pro-rated cost or transfer upon selling. I know these are transferable but if I were to sell the Bronco and cancel the policy do they refund the payment at the pro-rated rate? I would not expect this and was very surprised that I was able to do this with my last two warranties. Of course I kept both vehicles until they were out of warranty and plan to do so with the Bronco but was curious about the terms of this warranty.
Sponsored