Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The previous conversation got me to thinking. Years ago I bought a dutch oven. I priced the same one at a bricks and mortar Walmart and on Amazon. Huge difference. But when I ordered it from Walmart through their internet store with free delivery to my local Walmart, the price was the same as Amazon's.

Another example. When I go online and order parts for my Subaru with delivery to a local dealer, the price can be up to 20% lower than if I walked into the same local Subaru parts department and buy the same part without first ordering and paying for it online.

The question being, Granger is giving us a great price online. I wonder what price they quote to customers in their their bricks and mortar office. Is it the same as what we're getting? If I were to walk into Granger and buy a car, would they offer me the same warranty at $50 over cost, or is that price only available to internet customers? Not that it makes any difference for us. I'm just wondering. Often bricks and mortar and internet branches of the same company have different managers and price structures.
I’m buying my Bronco at Granger and will be getting my extended warranty from them at $50 over cost.
Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m buying my Bronco at Granger and will be getting my extended warranty from them at $50 over cost.
Again, thanks. I'll keep both previous replies in mind if I decide to talk to my dealer about a price match with Granger. I'm still not sure I want to get an extended warranty.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm thinking of buying a warranty from Granger. I just haven't convinced myself that i need one. I've mentioned Granger's offer to the salesman I bought my Bronco from. He's convinced it's not the same as the PremiumCARE they offer. That it doesn't include a free rental for example, which they do without being asked. Granger asks if you want to add it on.

It's a good dealership, sold to me at MSRP with all discounts, which is their policy. They always sell at MSRP with all discounts. They also don't do add-ons like nitrogen, desert protection, anti-theft, etc. They also gave me a FULL tank of gas. They fill the tank of all cars they sell, both new and used, before delivery. Also there was were no pressure in trying to sell me a warranty or maintenance plan.

So please, no one make netative comments about the dealer I bought from. They just can't or won't match Granger for warranty. They're probably the most honest dealer in the Phoenix area.

Thanks for the note. If you have a good relationship with your selling dealership, please feel free to do business with them! I think it is awesome to support local businesses. We want to make sure people have a second option if their local dealership isn't being as straight-forward.

It is the same warranty coverage, and we do offer without any add-ons and allow customers to add back options as they choose.

SurfcityEB66

Black Diamond
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 EB, 22 Sasquatch, 23 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the note. If you have a good relationship with your selling dealership, please feel free to do business with them! I think it is awesome to support local businesses. We want to make sure people have a second option if their local dealership isn't being as straight-forward.

It is the same warranty coverage, and we do offer without any add-ons and allow customers to add back options as they choose.
So my parents got screwed by their dealership here in CA. They charged $4k for the 100kmile 7yr Premium Care. Aren't you able to cancel the plan and get a pro-rated refund at anytime? If so, could they wait a month and sign up through you?
Finance manager also told them they had to take it then, after driving off it's considered "used" and doesn't qualify for the Ford Premium Care anymore???

Thanks for the help, I also have a 2023 F250 coming in the next couple weeks I'd like to talk to you about on!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my parents got screwed by their dealership here in CA. They charged $4k for the 100kmile 7yr Premium Care. Aren't you able to cancel the plan and get a pro-rated refund at anytime? If so, could they wait a month and sign up through you?
Finance manager also told them they had to take it then, after driving off it's considered "used" and doesn't qualify for the Ford Premium Care anymore???

Thanks for the help, I also have a 2023 F250 coming in the next couple weeks I'd like to talk to you about on!
Sorry for the hassle. You have 30 days to get a full refund, after the 30 day period there is a pro-rated refund. Once it is cancelled in Ford's system you can get a new contract put into place immediately, there is no waiting period. It just has to be cancelled in Ford's sytem by the selling dealership first.

New premiumcare can be applied on a new Ford for up to 41 months or 41,000 miles from the original in-service date.

SurfcityEB66

Black Diamond
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 EB, 22 Sasquatch, 23 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for the hassle. You have 30 days to get a full refund, after the 30 day period there is a pro-rated refund. Once it is cancelled in Ford's system you can get a new contract put into place immediately, there is no waiting period. It just has to be cancelled in Ford's sytem by the selling dealership first.

New premiumcare can be applied on a new Ford for up to 41 months or 41,000 miles from the original in-service date.
Nice to see there's still honest dealerships around. Appreciate your time and energy.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also got “rapped” by a ford dealer in cali. Chula vista ford. After finding Granger on this forum. I drove two hrs from LA to San Diego to cancel it before the 30day window. They tried everything to stop me. Eventually they let me sign the cancellation and walk out. They charged me $3,500 for 10/100k!!! And made me think it was a good deal. Straight scam/con artists.

Was so happy to find Granger!!! There website is perfect and every other dealership should be taking notes from them. Using there graph to determine the optimal year/mileage ratio was amazing. Ended up going 7y/100m for about $1500. I used my ford points also so that took it down to about $1300. No games or tricks with Granger. No upselling things you dont need. Honest good people. Will go back to them if I can. Without hesitation. When I see good practices like this, I make sure to spread the word and help others. Kudos to Granger!!!

If you can still cancel, do it!!! You will save so much money and more so no headaches. You will see the warranty update in your ford pass app within 2-3 days after purchase. Cheers 🍻.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!

Sponsored

Gjpe04

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in the process of buying a used 2021. It will be purchased in another state and then I will register here in Illinois. Do I need to wait until after I register it to buy the extended plan?

thanks!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone did a price comparison spreadsheet for the Granger warranties. Can someone please help direct me to it? thanks.

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also got “rapped” by a ford dealer in cali. Chula vista ford. After finding Granger on this forum. I drove two hrs from LA to San Diego to cancel it before the 30day window. They tried everything to stop me. Eventually they let me sign the cancellation and walk out. They charged me $3,500 for 10/100k!!! And made me think it was a good deal. Straight scam/con artists.

Was so happy to find Granger!!! There website is perfect and every other dealership should be taking notes from them. Using there graph to determine the optimal year/mileage ratio was amazing. Ended up going 7y/100m for about $1500. I used my ford points also so that took it down to about $1300. No games or tricks with Granger. No upselling things you dont need. Honest good people. Will go back to them if I can. Without hesitation. When I see good practices like this, I make sure to spread the word and help others. Kudos to Granger!!!

If you can still cancel, do it!!! You will save so much money and more so no headaches. You will see the warranty update in your ford pass app within 2-3 days after purchase. Cheers 🍻.
How did you do this in California? Registered out of state?

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What warranty are most people going for? If I get the 10 year warranty is it actually 13 years of coverage? In other words does it only kick in after the initial 3 years of provided coverage?

Duvel

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What warranty are most people going for? If I get the 10 year warranty is it actually 13 years of coverage? In other words does it only kick in after the initial 3 years of provided coverage?
Coverage starts day 1. - SO it will extend your factory 3 yr to 10 total. Not 13.
I ended up going with the Premium Care 8yr 100k
Sponsored

Last edited: