Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not if Ford doesn't release info on certain things.
Of course Ford has to release it. If they don't nobody will be seeing those things. Take the F-150 reveal for example. There must be 25 versions of the same thing posted.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of course Ford has to release it. If they don't nobody will be seeing those things. Take the F-150 reveal for example. There must be 25 versions of the same thing posted.
Not my point - yes, they'll show most things, but Ford often gives broad strokes of info at debut, and then doesn't fully detail certain things until closer to production.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not my point - yes, they'll show most things, but Ford often gives broad strokes of info at debut, and then doesn't fully detail certain things until closer to production.
Nothing new about that. The thing is, all of the usual reviewers will show the Ford reveal with their own blurb attached to it. So, I can watch TFL or Alex On Autos or Redline Reviews etc and see the Ford reveal at any of them.

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing that someone else has stated the clock is wrong? Should be T-23 hours or so now.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing that someone else has stated the clock is wrong? Should be T-23 hours or so now.
Explanation was that it is keyed to eastern time zone but does not change for your zone. So displays 8:00pm for all time zones.

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Catch you all later! Have to spend some time with my wife or I might not be alive to see this thing ?

bdc6ebea332d3a29%2Ftumblr_inline_mi2fuoErd11qz4rgp.gif
I made it easy: offered the wife a trip to see the grandkids. Added bonus I won't be bothered all week

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Catch you all later! Have to spend some time with my wife or I might not be alive to see this thing ?

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Family Will Be Revealed Across Prime-Time Networks on July 13th, 8PM EST bdc6ebea332d3a29%2Ftumblr_inline_mi2fuoErd11qz4rgp

Be safe @Escape_Artist !!! I won't get here till almost 7 PM tomorrow. things will already at full tilt by then. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here is a article with the specific times for the three, 3 minute Bronco commercials tonight, make sure your DVR's are set.

How to Watch 2021 Ford Bronco's Debut on Monday, July 13

The new Bronco four-door will be seen on ABC as part of the Country Music Association's CMA Best of Fest concert. The product placement will happen at approximately 8:09 p.m. ET as part of a three-minute film with country singer Kip Moore.

To see the new Bronco Sport, tune in to ESPN's SportsCenter at approximately 8:11 p.m. ET for a short film with professional climber Brooke Raboutou.

The new Bronco 2-Door model will hit the air at approximately 8:13 p.m. ET on the National Geographic channel during the show National Parks: Yosemite, with the help of Academy Award–winning director (Free Solo) and professional climber Jimmy Chin.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a33276265/2021-ford-bronco-debut-how-to-watch/
Sponsored