First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
role all models out on stage from the base to the loaded off road beast. Could careless about watching a 3 min snip it and see some dude hanging off a rock face....
anyone know if these commercials are in addition to a launch like what they did with the F150?
yes! Read the last line of the quote!
“IN ADDITION TO THE COMMERCIALS.... Ford channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube will be streaming the full reveal starting at 8pm.....”
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

“IN ADDITION TO THE COMMERCIALS.... Ford channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube will be streaming the full reveal starting at 8pm.....”
Thank you for the clarification, can't wait!

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, at least I don’t need to watch 3 separate channels to watch the reveal if the real thing isn’t on those three channels anyway, must just be a way to let the masses know the real thing is happening at that exact moment in time, just on a YouTube instead of cable. I’m just watching the YouTube channel and call it a day.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jimmy Chin and Brooke Raboutou are bad ass rock climbers. My daughter will be happy. Here she is at Tucson Arizona:

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Family Will Be Revealed Across Prime-Time Networks on July 13th, 8PM EST 34405
rock climbers huh??

SOLID AXEL ROCK CRAWLER CONFIRMED

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my clock set to 8pm just as a guess.
859296C8-8297-4A07-AD1C-A8E2FDD4E500.jpeg
I figured it would follow the same timeline as the F-150 but @Administrator is throwing a reveal party at his house so he wanted to be sure he could get maximum attendance...

Party on Wayne

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It says:

"Ford also will share additional special content with fans on its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels starting at 8:00 p.m. ET on July 13 – including additional details on the performance strengths of each new Bronco model."

I don't see anything about a full reveal and that sounds more like bonus material.

But then... what was TFL uninvited from if there wasn't going to be a physical reveal somewhere?

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It says:

"Ford also will share additional special content with fans on its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels starting at 8:00 p.m. ET on July 13 – including additional details on the performance strengths of each new Bronco model."

I don't see anything about a full reveal and that sounds more like bonus material.

But then... what was TFL uninvited from if there wasn't going to be a physical reveal somewhere?
I’m pretty sure now that TFL just made up the uninvited storyline. Just so they could get their fans to blast the comments on these reveals and get more foot traffic for their channels.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure now that TFL just made up the uninvited storyline. Just so they could get their fans to blast the comments on these reveals and get more foot traffic for their channels.
Yeah, it was all contrived to promote the fiction that Ford wasn't behind it.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. I got it now - YouTube at 8pm. Simple. Done.

So much confusion. It's only fitting as it adds to the chaos of this reveal.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
EXACTLY what I said from day 1. “We got uninvited“ yea you and EVERY-OTHER journalist. Because no body was at the F-150 reveal.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, at least I don’t need to watch 3 separate channels to watch the reveal if the real thing isn’t on those three channels anyway, must just be a way to let the masses know the real thing is happening at that exact moment in time, just on a YouTube instead of cable. I’m just watching the YouTube channel and call it a day.
You Tube? Cable? Tough old school off road people will watch this event on over the air TV, and the really extreme enthusiasts by smoke signal.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You Tube? Cable? Tough old school off road people will watch this event on over the air TV, and the really extreme enthusiasts by smoke signal.
I’m with you there. I just want them to drive it up into my garage for the reveal.
Sponsored