First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The YouTube videos about each model should suffice lol. I’m sure they will be in depth.

Don’t forget the kyles that work in the oil fields and are actually going to BUY a brand new Bronco fully loaded and not wait until it’s depreciated 50%.
That’s a lot of holes punched in walls.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Be funny if Ford just rolls the Sport across the background during the YouTube reveal.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know like three of these people. Looks like it has nothing to do with Bronco. Sounds like their targeting Karens who listen to modern country music. Good luck with that. :LOL:
"I don't know these artists so it must be targeting 50 year old white women"
Bro - you are an active user on a forum dedicated to the reveal of a consumer vehicle. You (we) are not normal.

I indeed know most of these artists, but even a quick google reveals that many of them are some of the top selling artists in the world. You don't make that happen with only Karen's as your audience.

Now for some more education - Cable viewers are now almost exclusively comprised of the older generation.. 40+ year olds.

These televised ad's are to make the general public, with actual buying power, aware of the vehicles existence. No one in my office has a clue this thing is coming, but they all easily make 6 figures and will certainly want to purchase it. These are the folks who will actually finance the continued manufacture of these trucks as they wont need a loan as most of the people on this forum (myself included) will.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s a lot of holes punched in walls.
Wait is that a Kyle thing? I thought that was a Chad thing.
Nah, that's a Kyle thing.

Kyle drinks Monster Energy and Vapes. Drives a 97' Civic Hatch back to his min wage job, goes home gets mad and puts holes in the apartment drywall.

Chad drinks summer shandy's on his parents nice boat during 4th of july with his frat friends.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost there.
Almost there.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I say it with a great deal of reverence. I too, would have liked to have been an enginerd. But I made poor choices. So I root for them on the internets.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True story: I’m a Brad/Chad who was in a fraternity but also likes to off-road and happens to be an enginerd from Purdue. I’m the nerdiest douche on these forums and I’ll wear that badge proudly. :geek:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It allows Ford to let the uniformed general public know about the Bronco, sort of how advertisers use Superbowl commercials.

For the rest of us, hopefully at least an hour of details for the enthusiasts.
Yes people such as those on this site know about Bronco, but most other people I know are not clued in. It's all those other people that Ford needs to reach, to get the new Bronco on their radar. As a 4x4 fan I''m all amped for July 13 and future production, but lot of other people don't care much, and Ford marketing will work at getting them to care and want the vehicle. If that includes some celebs and flashy marketing - so be it.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"I don't know these artists so it must be targeting 50 year old white women"
Bro - you are an active user on a forum dedicated to the reveal of a consumer vehicle. You (we) are not normal.

I indeed know most of these artists, but even a quick google reveals that many of them are some of the top selling artists in the world. You don't make that happen with only Karen's as your audience.

Now for some more education - Cable viewers are now almost exclusively comprised of the older generation.. 40+ year olds.

These televised ad's are to make the general public, with actual buying power, aware of the vehicles existence. No one in my office has a clue this thing is coming, but they all easily make 6 figures and will certainly want to purchase it. These are the folks who will actually finance the continued manufacture of these trucks as they wont need a loan as most of the people on this forum (myself included) will.
Karens come in all ages in 2020.

Aren’t most of these reveals on cable?

I know how ads work. Yes, the elusive rich buyer who probably leases it and then will complain that the iPhone charger doesn’t recharge fast enough.

Also, welcome to the forum! Our chatter is lively, but we’re all friends here. :)

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True story: I’m a Brad/Chad who was in a fraternity but also likes to off-road and happens to be an enginerd from Purdue. I’m the nerdiest douche on these forums and I’ll wear that badge proudly. :geek:
fellow enginerd.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont get all the complaints about how Ford is paying for advertising. So you think only dbags/karens watch National Geographic, ESPN,ABC? Last time I checked, there are THOUSANDS of Jeeps driven off road hardcore and 10X as many driven by high school girls who were gifted it by their parents. This vehicle is going to have a BROAD audience. Also, it's being shown on Youtube and Fords website right away as well. Everyone will be able to see it how they want. They are literally opening up the ordering banks right at 8 which leads me to believe they must have all the good details posted instantly on Ford.com

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It makes perfect sense to advertise on ESPN and NatGeo, they want to show that the Bronco is true to its heritage. It can go anywhere and do anything and it's intended for those outdoor enthusiats.

Tbf I can't explain ABC.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This. Ford needs Bronco on the radar of the larger public - all the people who have little or no idea about the Bronco. And those people buying, even if mostly just for image, will help subsidize and keep in production, for the rest of us who will actually off-road and explore in the vehicles. So Ford (and 4x4 fans on this forum) need all those other people clued in and buying!
Sponsored