Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Allan Jackson had a song (Drive) about "a rusty old Jeep, rusty floorboards, hot on my feet" but in the video it's an early Bronco...had to use "Jeep" to rhyme with "feet", he also sang of learning to drive in a Ford pick up...3 on the tree...reminds me of the '66 Bronco I learned to drive a standard in.
Hahaha I remember watching that video and thinking "uh, that's a Bronco, not a Jeep". My EB has a 3 speed on the column and dent(s) in the door. It's also "yellow with a little bit of rust" (Luke Bryan).
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jason Aldean also talks about a Bronco.

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They want to get the word out to the world that Bronco is back. Has there ever been a car debut like this? It’s a risk but I think it’s very smart.
Acura NSX Super Bowl commercial.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
EXACTLY what I said from day 1. “We got uninvited“ yea you and EVERY-OTHER journalist. Because no body was at the F-150 reveal.
TFL already has a video up on the F-150 showing much of the same content everyone else has posted.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This sounds terrible. I take back my criticism of the F-150 reveal. Ford apparently thinks people need to be told by “celebrities” to buy a Bronco. Very sad.
Same with your insurance and medication. Some celeb from the 70's thinks their endorsement makes a difference. I find it pretty cheezy.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, don't be hatin'. Buddy Holly was the shit!
Chuck Berry is the shit also ...………. but he might not be 50's maybe 60's but you get the idea.:ROFLMAO:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope. That's not country, I don't know what the hell that is.
They call it "country rap".
If you’re paying any kind of attention, then you’ve probably heard the name Lil Nas X. He's a 20-year-old who's country rap single “Old Town Road” went viral in early 2019, thanks to the "Tik Tok" app. Since then, the song has blown up charts, received support from celebs like Tyga, the Avengers's cast and Miley Cyrus’s dad, Billy Ray Cyrus and inspired memes to literally make you LOL. The song just replaced Ariana Grande's 7 rings to reach the number 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. So, it's probably safe to say Lil Nas X isn’t going anywhere. Here, are a few facts you should know about him.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They call it "country rap".
If you’re paying any kind of attention, then you’ve probably heard the name Lil Nas X. He's a 20-year-old who's country rap single “Old Town Road” went viral in early 2019, thanks to the "Tik Tok" app. Since then, the song has blown up charts, received support from celebs like Tyga, the Avengers's cast and Miley Cyrus’s dad, Billy Ray Cyrus and inspired memes to literally make you LOL. The song just replaced Ariana Grande's 7 rings to reach the number 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. So, it's probably safe to say Lil Nas X isn’t going anywhere. Here, are a few facts you should know about him.
No offense to you, but I couldn't give two shits about any of those people or tik Tok. But I also can't stand most celebrities. Hypocrites. To each their own ??‍♂ is it Bronco time yet?!

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. Nothing is locked in place with the reservation, it just holds your place in line. Once you connect with the dealer and make your order with them, everything gets locked in.
I walked thru the Mach E reservation process just to practice. I wonder if I'll need to login after 8 or if I can already be logged in and just refresh.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every time I start reading a thread about the Bronco, everybody acts like the dog in the movie UP....”Squirrel “. 9 pages of country music opinions and a little pizza thrown in. It’s hilarious. ??
It's almost surprising when you see something about Bronco between all that mess.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can't explain myself. I grew up in the 70's in a small town and all the radio stations played country and most of the grown ups listened to country - some even were in local country bands and went to square dances on Saturday nights. I HATED COUNTRY. I LOVED HARD ROCK. I went to rock & roll concerts. Bought rock eight-tracks and casettes and CD's. Then "The Voice" came on - I just laughed that they actually had a country artist as a judge - Blake Shelton. Then I started listening to the country contestants and started thinking this is kinda nice. Then all of a sudden I couldn't get enough of country - especially Classic Country. Now all I want to listen to is country. I can't explain how I could change like that - does it mean that I am now officially an old fart?! o_O
My theory on that is southern rock and some pop went country, and country evolved from the Hee Haw twangy stuff.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you offer some insight on the reservation process?

I believe I've read you go online...pay a refundable $100...and that gets you sequenced in the system. It seems there may be Some unit attribute data data provided - but customers can change optional stuff up to sometime in December. There may not be a full configurator online 7/13.

So, my question is: once you've completed the reservation, are ANY CHOICES you've made unchangeable? i.e. #doors, engine, color, etc. ???

Many thanks
In normal situations, I don't see why Bronco would be different, you can spec change up until they assign a VIN and send your vehicle to production. With the expected interest in the Bronco, that could be weeks or months after placing the order to change your mind.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My theory on that is southern rock and some pop went country, and country evolved from the Hee Haw twangy stuff.
Country music is 15 - 20 years behind whatever current rock music is doing.

For example, a lot of Eagles songs sound like country today.

They've started rapping in country music so that means we should be getting emo country in about 5 years or so.