Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO BADLANDS SASQUATCH 2 DOOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Everyone

I am a car collector from Mexico city and we just got 1 of the 10 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch that have arrived to Mexico. Every other Bronco available so far in Mexico are non sasquatch badlands or outerbanks. Since we dont get the chance to option them as we want them we have to choose from what is already imported by Ford. Only available option for 2021 was the 2.3 engine which was a bit of a disappointment when we got the news but now I am totally surprised with the performance of the engine I dont think I am left wanting for more.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 12.26.19 PM
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 12.26.20 PM (1)
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 12.26.21 PM
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 12.26.23 PM

Plans are to lift it to fit 37" M/Ts either Toyo Open Country or BFG M/T KM3 change wheels and some other things here and there. Bronco has been fully wrapped with Xpel PPF and windshield Protection. This aint going to be a mall crawler I plan to exploit all of its capacities.

Feel free to check any of our accounts on instagram, facebook and youtube as "El Garage de Pepino"

Also own a 72 Ford Bronco along with many classic and modern cars

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 1.30.05 PM
Sponsored

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats! Sure its beautiful out there to travel off the beaten path... Only place I've been to is TJ during my Camp Pendleton days... man those were times! ;)

OP
OP
Pepino

Pepino

Badlands
First Name
JUAN JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO BADLANDS SASQUATCH 2 DOOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the arrival,

I love Mexico City, I should be in San Louis & Jalisco in May 🌵

I have tons of family in Jalisco, if anyone is ever around Mexico City let me know I can show you around.

I also plan on hitting as many trails in the US as possible. maybe even drive all the way to Alaska at some point.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beautiful Broncos, beautiful scenery, beautiful family. Enjoy!!
Would love to see Mexico City. I have a friend and his family who are living there now.

Last edited:

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the dogs! and the Bronco! Congratulations beautiful family! Just got back from a couple weeks in Merida and Holbox. Next trip is to Chiapas in the spring! Mexico City is amazing... so much crazy food there!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi Everyone

I am a car collector from Mexico city and we just got 1 of the 10 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch that have arrived to Mexico.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands WhatsApp Image 2022-02-08 at 1.30.05 PM
Jealous!!!

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

People in other countries continue to get their Bronco before my 2nd hour reservation is even scheduled. Cool. Thanks, @Ford Motor Company

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My exact rig minus the Sasquatch. Congratulations. It is fantastic.

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats man!! I would love nothing more than to rip my Badlands across Tulum and the beautiful Mexican mountainside. Can't wait to make a trip out there from Texas!

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! Sure its beautiful out there to travel off the beaten path... Only place I've been to is TJ during my Camp Pendleton days... man those were times! ;)
😁 2 1/2 years at 29 stumps, they had a every 5th Saturday bus that took you to border in SD and pick you up that night.. they were some fun times !!!
Sponsored