Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have tons of family in Jalisco, if anyone is ever around Mexico City let me know I can show you around.

I also plan on hitting as many trails in the US as possible. maybe even drive all the way to Alaska at some point.
That would be an epic drive! PLENTY of awesome parks/trails/roads to drive on the way north.

Everything's bigger in Alaska, even the jokes about how small Texas is.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations. Saw this Bronco a few days ago in Oaxaca. Very surprised.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands 20220204_142123

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats

Sponsored

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

😁 2 1/2 years at 29 stumps, they had a every 5th Saturday bus that took you to border in SD and pick you up that night.. they were some fun times !!!
Trained there twice for desert and winter warfare ops back in the 80's. Semper Fi devil dogs!

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
¡Felicidades!

What a beautiful ride to enjoy!

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands tenor

Also... Waiting for Ford to pop in and comment, only to remain silent in all the actual business threads...

Last edited:

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome vehicles! Swing through some of our trails in Arizona some day, get your Grand Canyon Bronco shot!

thattrue32

Badlands
First Name
Erny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have tons of family in Jalisco, if anyone is ever around Mexico City let me know I can show you around.

I also plan on hitting as many trails in the US as possible. maybe even drive all the way to Alaska at some point.
I should be in pegueros JAL in the summer visiting the fam! Sweet ride!

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Everyone

I am a car collector from Mexico city and we just got 1 of the 10 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch that have arrived to Mexico. Every other Bronco available so far in Mexico are non sasquatch badlands or outerbanks. Since we dont get the chance to option them as we want them we have to choose from what is already imported by Ford. Only available option for 2021 was the 2.3 engine which was a bit of a disappointment when we got the news but now I am totally surprised with the performance of the engine I dont think I am left wanting for more.

Plans are to lift it to fit 37" M/Ts either Toyo Open Country or BFG M/T KM3 change wheels and some other things here and there. Bronco has been fully wrapped with Xpel PPF and windshield Protection. This aint going to be a mall crawler I plan to exploit all of its capacities.

Feel free to check any of our accounts on instagram, facebook and youtube as "El Garage de Pepino"

Also own a 72 Ford Bronco along with many classic and modern cars

It seems like you have great taste in cars. Would love to see pictures of some of your other collectibles. Enjoy the new Bronco!

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks great!!! The 2.3 is surprising and especially with the shorter gearing of the SAS package.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations🤩 enjoy I am waiting on same build in cactus grey

OP
OP
Pepino

Pepino

Badlands
First Name
JUAN JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO BADLANDS SASQUATCH 2 DOOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Sure its beautiful out there to travel off the beaten path... Only place I've been to is TJ during my Camp Pendleton days... man those were times! ;)
It is beautiful Last year did a 5 day route starting in the Chachalacas dunes at sea level climbing all the way to the tallest mountain in Mexico "Pico de Orizaba" and driving through semi-arid land to thick rainforest all the way to Huatulco in Oaxaca in my F150 Raptor from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean.

The thing is that there are some dangerous areas with the Drug Cartels, mostly northern Mexico so if you dont know what you are doing you could end up in some nasty areas.

Mexico is one of the few mega diverse countries in the world. We have almost everything here, from big cities to beautiful beaches, sand dunes, huge mountain ranges that span through out the country, beautiful forests, desert, arid and semi-arid biomes and thick rainforest just like you would have in the Amazon with amazing Cenotes. We have over 1,000 species of birds for those birders here.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands 2bccddb2-1915-46df-9a57-3bc9f0523ecb
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands 5a7ed4d4-a44b-4b25-910b-d95afccfa251
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands 6ec7c2d6-041e-48b6-8a72-18922256aee4
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands 7ada4b1b-9c13-4dcd-8c68-1bcece51ef0a
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands 7af44b23-32c3-4de4-9042-e5c07d89de10
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco from Mexico City - 1 of 10 Badlands 7cc94b0e-181e-4ef4-988a-224ae208c11a

de5e81a1-83c1-4e8e-9761-ad7146306d84.jpeg

OP
OP
Pepino

Pepino

Badlands
First Name
JUAN JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO BADLANDS SASQUATCH 2 DOOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be an epic drive! PLENTY of awesome parks/trails/roads to drive on the way north.

Everything's bigger in Alaska, even the jokes about how small Texas is.
I have been there before but it wasnt driving, took a cruise from Vancouver all the way up to Alaska, definitely one of my favorite places in the world, would love to move there at some point in my life.

Ironic, I live in one of the worlds biggest cities and all I want to do is get as far away from the cities as possible.
Sponsored