Sponsored

Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule..

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After waiting since 3/21 , 2 confirmations later it looks like I finally have an end in site as it appears ford is on track.
My production week was 11-21-22 .

9FBEC0D0-5669-446E-A016-C5EEDB67E58B.jpeg

61FC9A89-0111-434E-B4E9-DC6F78FF32C1.jpeg
Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good stuff. Hope everything is on target and on time. I’m scheduled for week of 12/5 right now, and I got my fingers crossed that it doesn’t get pushed out. Might just be a very Merry Christmas.

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Hopefully shipping will go smoothly.
Hope fords shipping is faster than Rams , my truck has been completed since September 29th and still sitting with a TBD ship date ..

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was finished 9/23. Just shipped. Still estimated to take 3 more weeks to move it 500 miles total. Have fun next spring….

Sponsored

kallanm

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 12/5 build date as well - I'll be following to see how this progresses. Please keep us up to date!

k

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered yesterday 11-21-22 I had been on the early 2021 list but got sick of dealing with it and canceled. Ford made me an offer that I couldn't refuse this week $3500.00 off MSRP so I pulled the trigger. 4 door Black Diamond 2.3L hardtop, tow, eruption green. Any guesses on when I may actually take ownership.

Broncosally

Base
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After waiting since 3/21 , 2 confirmations later it looks like I finally have an end in site as it appears ford is on track.
My production week was 11-21-22 .

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule.. 61FC9A89-0111-434E-B4E9-DC6F78FF32C1

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule.. 61FC9A89-0111-434E-B4E9-DC6F78FF32C1

Broncosally

Base
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be worth the wait. I am very pleased with my Bronco. Enjoy when you finally get it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered yesterday 11-21-22 I had been on the early 2021 list but got sick of dealing with it and canceled. Ford made me an offer that I couldn't refuse this week $3500.00 off MSRP so I pulled the trigger. 4 door Black Diamond 2.3L hardtop, tow, eruption green. Any guesses on when I may actually take ownership.
More details please. So you cancelled your original order and was able to place a new order yesterday? Was your "cancelled" order still in the system or is this allegedly a brand new walk-in order? And what do you mean Ford made you an offer you couldn't refuse? Is that discount from Ford (price protection??) or some sort of offer from your dealer?

Oh, and nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've got a BRaptor with a 12/5 production week. Hoping it holds so I will hopefully get it in Jan. A lot of hope still. Been a long 2-1/2 years for me.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well after 18 months, at least you know you're finally in the home stretch!

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a build date and vin within 24 hrs of confirming

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More details please. So you cancelled your original order and was able to place a new order yesterday? Was your "cancelled" order still in the system or is this allegedly a brand new walk-in order? And what do you mean Ford made you an offer you couldn't refuse? Is that discount from Ford (price protection??) or some sort of offer from your dealer?

Oh, and nothing like waiting until the last minute!
I was still in the system from my previous order in maybe July, 2020. I canceled that order last year. So the dealer calls me and text me a sheet that shows discounts for people like me who canceled their order. So I went in and met with her and I received a $2820.00 discount off the Black Diamond and another $500.00 for and educator discount. I am a High School Principal. So a total of $3,320.00 off MSRP. I though that was a great deal considering the Bronco's in my area of Alabama are selling for 8 to 10 thousand over MSRP. I can send you the sheet that explains it. I was considered a Level A reservation because my original order was before March, 19th 2021. After that date you get a Level B discount which is a little lower.
Sponsored