Sponsored

Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule..

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A ton of us have PP so you're not special.
Dang, eat a snickers, haha.

You are right though, it appears to just be PP over the current MSRP of the Bronco communicated as a special savings for the buyer from the dealer.

"...it's not old fish. It's a whole new thing! And the best part is, they're eating 3-day-old halibut." -AB

But back to the original post by the OP, personally, w/o that built and shipped email, I'd be hesitant to claim they're on schedule. Build week of 10/31 saw a good number of chip holds with no updates after going "in production" seems to be cleaning up some now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cuda

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 1999 Ford F250, 1973 Cuda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some of these posts really baffle me I ordered 3/3/23 Black Diamond T)2 door sasquatch package trailer hitch hard top it got built the 18th of November and awaiting shipping I don't understand how this order system works at all, for some of these poor people that have been waiting forever

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 11/21 and modules popped yesterday. Hoping to not go into chip hold but with the LUX package, I half expect that will be the case. Hoping to get it by the end of January, anything sooner will be a nice surprise.

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was scheduled for a build date the week of Dec 5th. Got the email last night late that it got bumped to the week of Dec 12th. So is Ford really on schedule??? Still feel like more bumps to come.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My blend date was 11/21 and modules popped yesterday. Hoping to not go into chip hold but with the LUX package, I half expect that will be the case. Hoping to get it by the end of January, anything sooner will be a nice surprise.
So far chip hold has been for Braptors.

It seems that parts were purchased snd allocated to MY23 which may be why right now the MY23's are building quickly..... Of course, completed rigs haven't been delivered to customers yet so it's possible that there is some horrible issue looming which hasn't been broadcast to the public yet.

Sponsored

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stellantis is a cluster too, I have a Ram 3500 Dually that’s been built and waiting to ship since sept 29th ,
True but what makes this worse is it is a new vehicle with only "fans" being interested. The ram is a fully fledged vehicle it already has people rebuying them. The delivery issue affects everyone but it hurts the Bronco the most because of the 2 other factors I posted before, plus Wrangler seems to be getting shipped they sold 160k of them this year.
I really don't think there will be a Gen 7 Bronco.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It seems that parts were purchased snd allocated to MY23 which may be why right now the MY23's are building quickly..... Of course, completed rigs haven't been delivered to customers yet so it's possible that there is some horrible issue looming which hasn't been broadcast to the public yet.
I deleted the built in Nav back in May when I changed to Eruption Green as my dealer told me at the time the nav chip was a constraint. Hoping for a December delivery but after waiting almost two years since first ordering my 7.20.20 reservation, I’m mentally ready to wait another couple of months.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I deleted the built in Nav back in May when I changed to Eruption Green as my dealer told me at the time the nav chip was a constraint. Hoping for a December delivery but after waiting almost two years since first ordering my 7.20.20 reservation, I’m mentally ready to wait another couple of months.
I don’t even want the nav and that might be what makes me wait.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True but what makes this worse is it is a new vehicle with only "fans" being interested. The ram is a fully fledged vehicle it already has people rebuying them. The delivery issue affects everyone but it hurts the Bronco the most because of the 2 other factors I posted before, plus Wrangler seems to be getting shipped they sold 160k of them this year.
That’s massively shortsighted. If you think the Bronco is the only rig that’s supply chain impacted you’ll be surprised to find out it’s affecting a lot more than just the Bronco.

Manufacturers all over are trying to adjust, and they will, but supply chains are complex and it takes a while. The Bronco was a perfect storm, incredible demand, launch issues, supply chain issues, etc.

Notice that just about everyone who gets their Bronco quickly forgets about the getting it part because they’re enjoying it too much.

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure of your area, but all around Texas Jeeps are sitting on the lots and not moving, they are offering hella discounts. Im I Jeep guy owned several and still have one. Broncos are moving as soon as they drop. Ford is definitely hurting Jeep. Ford got caught with their pants down with Covid and is just now recovering and I believe they underestimated the demand.

Sponsored

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco. goodbye accord, you served well
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, my badlands is currently is a chip wait as well, so its not exactly exclusive to raptors.

Sthomasson72

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what world you live in.

Gray_Ghost

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Super Duty, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine built for 28 days awaiting chips...Ford not looking good
Mine was built 11/8 and shipped 11/9. Currently on railcar, around the halfway point. Expected to arrive weekend of 12/3. (Live in south Texas) . I have the Lux on mine and had no issues with chips. Everything tech wise checks out on my window sticker. So I'm not sure why you are still waiting. Definitely need to make some calls.

Crzr45

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj60,BJ73 Landcruiser’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was built 10/31 badlands/Hi/Sas and it said delivery 11/16-22…. Now says 12/11-17… is there another snow/ dirt mountain??? Waiting for chips or just a lag in shipping?
Sponsored