Sponsored

Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule..

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup me too, what was your original scheduled week? Mine was originally scheduled 11/14 then 11/21 and now 12/5, hopefully it doesn't keep getting pushed back.
It looks like we are on the same schedule. That is exactly what mine has been.
Sponsored

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The only way you have an actual order is if the dealer didn't really cancel your original order. The order banks for new orders has been closed for some time and is not reopening until Feb 2023.
I have confirmation from Ford on the new order via email. You are correct my dealership must have never canceled my original order after I told them I was walking away.

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My assumption is that the dealer didn't cancel the order (remember the order isn't technically yours, it's theirs) and left your reservation open. Knowing they couldn't use the reservation because of COVP they asked you to "order"again so they could keep their numbers up.

Also the "discount' sounds like the Price Protection. So it's less than the MY23 price but the same as the MY21 price. A ton of us have PP so you're not special.
Lol believe me I have never thought I am special. I am a HS Principal and get cussed out by people on a regular basis. But I know what you meant. I like the price regardless. I guess it paid off to be on the list in 2020.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol believe me I have never thought I am special. I am a HS Principal and get cussed out by people on a regular basis. But I know what you meant. I like the price regardless. I guess it paid off to be on the list in 2020.
That was not profanity. Merely pointing out to other people that there's a difference between the benevolence of the dealer and the price protection offered by Ford.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what world you live in.
The real one... Looking at this in realistic automotive terms. Don't know what you do not comprehend. This launch and everything around it has doomed this product and its main competitor not only outsold it, by a country mile, over the past 2 years but have ready inventory on their lots at MSRP or less.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The real one... Looking at this in realistic automotive terms. Don't know what you do not comprehend. This launch and everything around it has doomed this product and its main competitor not only outsold it, by a country mile, over the past 2 years but have ready inventory on their lots at MSRP or less.
Yup, that's every car manufacturer's wet dream to have ready inventory sitting on dealer lots selling at less than MSRP.

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have confirmation from Ford on the new order via email. You are correct my dealership must have never canceled my original order after I told them I was walking away.
That’s a win for you! Congrats and hopefully you’re not waiting too much longer.

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

why would they cxl your order? If you don’t show up, they can turn around and mark up MSRP and make more margin. Smart on their part.

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update - my tracker now shows build waiting to ship to Dealer ( could take a few days to a week ) hopefully their timeline is on track. ..

0E1B2083-1C48-4FAE-A210-3FA70927AC44.jpeg

6BB5BC77-312A-444F-A663-76B8A20EA3A2.jpeg

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update - my tracker now shows build waiting to ship to Dealer ( could take a few days to a week ) hopefully their timeline is on track. ..

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule.. 6BB5BC77-312A-444F-A663-76B8A20EA3A2

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule.. 6BB5BC77-312A-444F-A663-76B8A20EA3A2
mine has been that way since 10/20

Sponsored
OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mine has been that way since 10/20
I worked in the automotive industry 28 yrs, we always got a big push of inventory at the end of the year. Hoping that still holds true. Ford will want off there year books if possible..

Crzr45

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj60,BJ73 Landcruiser’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup! Mine said built and shipped as of 10/31 but changes every couple of days to a later delivery date…

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup! Mine said built and shipped as of 10/31 but changes every couple of days to a later delivery date…
That bites , guess I’ve waited this long what’s another month or two..

ElephantPrime

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved 27 months ago on 8/2/2020, ordered in Feb '21. Ford's website since then shows ordered pending scheduling, but no progress since. I reached out 3-4 times to the dealer over the past 1.5 yrs to see if I could change it and get the truck sooner. I never got a reply, until 11/20/22 when I got a "re-confirmed order" email from Ford.

I sent an email to cancel... something else I ordered showed up (also after a 2-year wait) - and the Ford dealer was happy to oblige with cancellation. The first response in 14 months. *shrug*
Sponsored