Sponsored

Ford Bronco RaceChip Tuning - Coming Soon!!

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When it comes to tuning a vehicle, you have essentially have two different options. You can go with a custom tune, or a piggyback tune. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, which I will discuss in this thread along with some imminent options for the Bronco!

Custom Tuning: Custom Tuning will always be the best option if you are seeking to squeeze out every ounce of Performance from your vehicle. Using a tuning device, such as a Cobb Accessport, we are able to make changes to your vehicles ECU based on the specific mods done to your vehicle, fuel you use, and your personal driving style. With our years of EcoBoost Tuning experience, we know how to effectively extract the most power possible while still maintaining reliability and drivability. For more info on our tuning philosophy, you can check out our thread by clicking here. This is our ideal method for tuning, however there is a drawback that should be noted. Flashing over an ECU will potentially void your powertrain warranty. Technically the dealership would have to prove that the aftermarket tune caused the issue, but them knowing you have had your vehicle tuned they could leverage that against you and find a way to pin it on the tune even if it is completely unrelated. When it comes to custom tuning, it is important to understand the risk and you are essentially "Paying to Play".

Piggyback Tuning: If you are wanting to squeeze more performance out of your vehicle, but do not want to lose your powertrain warranty then there is still an option for you. Enter RaceChip, one of the industry leaders in the Piggyback Tuning community. RaceChip is a great option because once it is removed no trace of a previous tune is left behind. This makes it the perfect option for a new vehicle, because you are taking a lot of the warranty risk associated with tuning a vehicle away. Simply uninstall the RaceChip before bringing your vehicle in for service, and it is like it was never there. On top of that, you will still get great results from a RaceChip! We have a video on our YouTube channel showing before and after dyno results on a Kia Forte GT using the RaceChip GTS, and the results are shocking to say the least! I have included this video below so oyu can see the results first-hand. The piggyback tune is not a custom tune, but it still provides great, safe results that you'll be sure to enjoy!

We will be offering both the Cobb Accessport and the RaceChip to offer everyone a boost in performance, regardless of the method! Cobb has yet to announce when the Bronco Accessport will be launching, so we are patiently waiting for that news. The story is much different with RaceChip! We are actively working with them to bring a Bronco offering to market and we hope to have a finalized product for sale in the coming weeks! We are accomplishing this by helping RaceChip develop the unit using our Bronco. In fact, we have their Lead Engineer flying in to do his R&D right here at Panda HQ! We will be capturing media and uploading a video on the matter to our YouTube channel, so be sure to subscribe to stay posted!

With the added performance and minimal warranty risk, would you run a RaceChip on your Bronco??
Sponsored

Gouldjb

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved.
Hi guys,
I had a RaceChip GTS Black in my 2017 BMW X5 and loved it. I’ve been looking for availability now that I have a FE 2021 Bronco and excited to hear the latest on this. That said, there appear to be many noted problems with the 2.7 engine (rods etc) and wonder if it makes sense to wait another year to see if any recalls etc come out. Last thing I want to do is tune the engine and find out 6 months later there’s a “known issue” Ford acknowledges only to then tell me that I’m not eligible for warranty as they can see (or lookup in engine history) even if I remove. Thoughts here?? Also, when do you expect this to be available?

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model