Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is this addition about?! Why?! Is it for aesthetics?!

21503E14-9EA4-4771-8479-445008EF1510.jpeg
Sponsored

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wheels are too big for offroading and the flares look like they hold alot of sediment. Too bad they didnt leave the fenders stock so the squatch flares would fit. Then it would look like the squatch wih standard flares, which is very nice. FORD should be chrome because darth vader died at the end. Overall not bad, but not great either. It works on the raptor 150 because the f series is a work truck. But the bronco already has good looks, upsell me on hardware not plastic. I would trade that whole body kit for a winch and a stick option.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone wanting one of these and not wanting to pay the hiked price, but already has a bronco or one on order, if I'm not mistaken, it looks like you can just swap out the flares and tires for the same look on a standard 6gen... unless I'm missing something?
My problem with this is that you would be taking the worst part of this rig and sticking it on your already awesomer lower-tier Bronco!

What makes the Braptor (which at this point really does look more like a hog) cool is the extra engineering that goes into making it more powerful and durable... Not the kiddy-pool-sized flares!

I was really holding out for this... I'm really deflated. I guess I'll just wait for used car prices to come down and buy some other SUV... Whimper.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Instead of widebody fenders they just gave it even larger flares? 🤢🤢

Yikes
The front fenders ARE wider, but they still have to match the rears somewhat. And people wouldn't listen to me about how the rear wheel wells/flares would be done, but turns out I was correct. The issue was the interaction with the rear door, and they were not designing an entire new rear door for a single trim. So therefore they were stuck with a wide flare design, as whatever they did had to retain the original door shape and lack of flare on the door itself. So we got wide flare, with an attached insert on the door. Since they're limited to that on the rear, the front follows suit (mostly) to be consistent looks wise.

I want one, but i am not a player at above MSRP which means I am out.

what's up with those little bottom pieces below the modular bumper wings?
Likely aerodynamics. And/or maybe there was some sort of excessive wind noise there with the wider stance and modular bumper setup.

I hope Rigid sells those fog lights for non-Raptor’s
Those are the fog lights I’ve been waiting for. First ones that don’t look like lego lights slapped in as an afterthought.
Agreed - those look far better than anything I've seen - I like how there's an insert/surround to make it look more integrated into the opening.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is this addition about?! Why?! Is it for aesthetics?!

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Raptor Drops Camo For a Revealing Look… Likely to Get ~450 HP 21503E14-9EA4-4771-8479-445008EF1510
All fast cars have chin wings these days. It adds 10mph to the top end.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fenders look goofy

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Raptor Drops Camo For a Revealing Look… Likely to Get ~450 HP 1636418824801

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feels like the right move right now on aftermarket accessories is to continue to wait based on these fog lights and step sliders. Things continue to look better the longer I browse.

Edit:
Didn’t read all 5 pages. Anyone else point out how bad the roof is mismatched?
C156363B-160D-4CFA-966B-28DD29B29CC7.jpeg

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The front fenders ARE wider, but they still have to match the rears somewhat. And people wouldn't listen to me about how the rear wheel wells/flares would be done, but turns out I was correct. The issue was the interaction with the rear door, and they were not designing an entire new rear door for a single trim. So therefore they were stuck with a wide flare design, as whatever they did had to retain the original door shape and lack of flare on the door itself. So we got wide flare, with an attached insert on the door. Since they're limited to that on the rear, the front follows suit (mostly) to be consistent looks
Wouldn't have been an issue with a 2-Door. Too bad we'll never see how good that would have looked with a proper fender design

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really Ford wide body fender flares…..

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Bronco Raptor, available in the summer of 2022, is rumored to be equipped with a V-6 EcoBoost engine upgraded from the base offering. If this rumor is true, and shares the same level of improved horsepower of the F-150 Raptor, you could expect somewhere in the neighborhood of 350 horsepower – not too shabby.

Sitting on 37s, the Bronco Raptor is taller from factory than any of the current 6-gen Broncos, and keeping with the trademark Raptor stance, much wider. Beefed up suspension and the iconic, and often copied front grille with the amber lights and more aggressive exterior styling. Source - bronconation

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Raptor Drops Camo For a Revealing Look… Likely to Get ~450 HP C156363B-160D-4CFA-966B-28DD29B29CC7
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Raptor Drops Camo For a Revealing Look… Likely to Get ~450 HP C156363B-160D-4CFA-966B-28DD29B29CC7

My photoshop wasn't TOO bad lol

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Raptor Drops Camo For a Revealing Look… Likely to Get ~450 HP 1636419142276

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah it sure wasn't the first thing I noticed lol
I’ve been saying for months there’s vents in the front fenders and no one believed me. In the videos of it driving down the road, you could see the camo wrap thing sucked in against them. No one caught it. Then the teaser video Ford did they were clear as day, and everyone said I was seeing a shadow. 🤦‍♂️ Go back and watch videos of it driving down the road. Vents are very noticeable.
Sponsored