Sponsored

Deleted member 5064

Looked better in the spy shots smh. Just get a 4dr, get the adv square flares, lift, and 37’s lol oh and a 20hp tune
Article says 450hp so 120hp gain. Probably using 3.0 out of Explorer ST
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah this is supposed to be the "Halo" Bronco and they can't even get a matching top for it?
I rather them to use MIC 1.0 in a prototype and leave the MIC 2.0 for final customers waiting for their Bronco.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Perhaps without the wrap it will look better, but those fenders look terrible at first glance.
And for with a price tag of likely over 75K it's doesn't look like a home run.

Sponsored

Enessy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Tremor, Infiniti S Sedan, KTM 1290R, CB750
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
350 horsepower?

lol the beancounters at ford are so funny. They really want to have 2 models of this thing and have the high end model be a hybrid

disgusting lack of foresight. Other companies are not shying away from stuffing massive engines into cars

Put a v8 in it and PLEASE shut up. the customer is always right and nobody is going to buy this when the regular bronco with a v6 is just as good if not better. Fords marketing team keeps showing us desert running. Nobody at ford seems to understand not everyone lives within driving range of sand dunes so by giving us a truck with super cool suspension designed for it with a weak dumb weedwacker hybrid engine its like..... who are you selling this car to? If you want us to spend 70k+ on a car give us a reason.

There is a reason they are bringing the v8 back to the f150 raptor.

people want to buy it
450 not 350….

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more camo on this bad boy, the better. Wow am I ever disappointed in the way this looks.

Kind of like the amber DRLs, but the way they contrast with this grille just looks tacky to me. Something just seems off. I hope it will look better in person, or at least on the final product. I wasn't sold on the gray Badlands grille or gray MIC tops until I saw those in person either.

I won't even comment on the flares. Just wow.

EDIT: I have calmed down and am not nearly as horrified. Still don't love it, but I hate it less. I should survive this. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jmcl

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks