First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In general ... there are 2 camps .. if you can't afford it then it must suck. And if you can afford it you are licking your chops.

The demand will be crazy and Ford will sell every last one of them.

And of course you can get it at a reasonable price. Granger has a wait list and selling them at sticker. Call them and get on the wait list

The comments on this post are overwhelmingly negative. That's good since it points to less demand which increases my chance of getting one at a reasonable price. if it has bigger, better suspension with longer travel, more power and better brakes then I'm in.

I'm fine with the fenders and grille and will probably go for the 35" tire version.
Sponsored

Reactions: Dom

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had high hopes, but what they’ve “leaked” definitely doesn’t make me regret my 392 XR order one bit. While this is kinda fun to look at, we’re just still hoping to get our early day 2 Badlands order sometime in 2022.

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Savana
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The use of massive squared fender flares causes it to look very Jeep like in a way the Bronco hasn't really. Those flares are wide for the Bronco but pretty standard for the Jeep. I would have preferred an actual wide body fender rather than relying on gargantuan flares. Even a mix of half wide body, half flare would have been better. Something like the Bronco DR wide fenders would have been best. Instead the most expensive model (not counting Bronco DR) will have more Jeep vibes than any new Bronco yet. The fender ADV Fiberglass are making are more my thing. They showed off the regular fenders at SEMA on a number of vehicles, and have a medium and wide fenders on the way.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
how do you know it is 25K more? 25K more would be more than the GEN3 Raptor. Do you think Ford would price this above the F150 Raptor?

Hard no.

Don't care the price, the extra flairs and maybe 2-3 inch wider stance isn't worth 25k+ more. Basesquatch is still the wave.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure I'll have engine envy with whatever they stuff in there, but other than that, ehh. I know Ford had a tall order improving the pretty-damn-good look of the regular Bronco on 35s, but those fender flares look terrible.

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone hear when ordering opens up

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want one, but i am not a player at above MSRP which means I am out.

what's up with those little bottom pieces below the modular bumper wings?

They protect the shocks from rocks.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
those flares are just too big for my taste. The widebody fenders from RTR Fun-Runner at Sema looked way better to me.
qFe88_72nMja13sMI6xiJ-fLv=w1920-h909-no?authuser=0.jpg

Sponsored

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree...we live in a crazy time. You wonder if the push for electrification and other green tech is somehow pushing Ford away from the V8. The Raptor guys also asked for a V8, but ended up with a V6. In a previous life, I built some pretty fun/fast (and reliable) turbo cars. It will be interesting to see what can be done with our standard twin-turbo V6.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
how do you know it is 25K more? 25K more would be more than the GEN3 Raptor. Do you think Ford would price this above the F150 Raptor?
I think 25K more than a Base Bronco is probably about right... just not 25K above a Badlands or Wildtrak.

I don't know where some people are getting these crazy prices, MSRP is pretty easy to estimate based on the F150 Raptor and it's other models.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
those flares are just too big for my taste. The widebody fenders from RTR Fun-Runner at Sema looked way better to me.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Raptor Drops Camo For a Revealing Look… Likely to Get ~450 HP qFe88_72nMja13sMI6xiJ-fLv=w1920-h909-no?authuser=0
Agree. Something like this would have been so much better. I have been holding out for the Raptor, but I continue to be less and less interested.

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At MSRP, I'd be interested. But I'm betting we'll see ADMs as high as $50K. Heck, even at MSRP, I expect it'll cost over $70K.
Sponsored