Paramvir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They could have freakin used bronco DR body instead.
this one looks like they slapped those bid ass aftermarket squared fender flares.
Bronco DR’s front a rear side panels look dope.
Sponsored

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured out what looks off. Look at the photo and cover the headlights and front. All of a sudden you’re looking at a jeep

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No 2 door option with all that power?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t wait for the cheap aftermarket raptor grills that everybody and their brother will put in their broncos.
The raptor grill sucks I doubt that many will be switching.

Reactions: MJJ

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
**OPINIONS BELOW**
I've asked the question to this forum before with mixed results: Which of these two vehicles would grab your attention out in public, Heritage Edition or Raptor?

In my opinion, the Heritage Edition looks worlds better and will stand out in public. To the non-car enthusiast, the Raptor will just blend in with all the other modified Wranglers on the streets.
I'll be honest the Heritage stands out more, but I'm not getting a Raptor to stand out. I could honestly care less if it looked any different than the normal Broncos. I want it for it's functionality and interior differences.

I actually would love to see more classis theme'd models even if people think they're "flashier" or more eye catching than the Raptor.

The raptor grill sucks I doubt that many will be switching.
I actually think the Bronco DR grill swaps will be the most popular.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both actually. The body looks like it's slightly wider at the grille edge.
I am too lazy to read through the whole thread to see if somebody responded to you. But, if you zoom in on a couple of the photos, it looks like the fenders are just punched out a bit, not the whole body. Doors seem to be standard width that we see on the current models.

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sound clip out on "Thebronconation" Instagram page

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As someone who was extremely excited for the Bronco Raptor, this is really disappointing.
It is as if they just didn't put much effort into the design. While the square fenders are certainly an improvement, the gigantic flares on standard bronco fenders look a little ridiculous. And those taillights! As someone mentioned before, they appear to look like bargain bin ebay lights.

**OPINIONS BELOW**
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Raptor Drops Camo For a Revealing Look… Likely to Get ~450 HP 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor preview 4

I've asked the question to this forum before with mixed results: Which of these two vehicles would grab your attention out in public, Heritage Edition or Raptor?

In my opinion, the Heritage Edition looks worlds better and will stand out in public. To the non-car enthusiast, the Raptor will just blend in with all the other modified Wranglers on the streets.
I think we're comparing 2 completely different beasts here. The real heritage Bronco (OG) had what, stock 31"s? Maybe smaller? Compared to the Warthogs stock 37s, i just think it's important to remember that it's not just about looks but capability too. The Warthog is a purpose-built vehicle.

BTW and for the record, I do agree with you the heritage render destroys that ugly raptor looking thing. I don't need Raptor capability so I'm holding out for a V8 and/or heritage Bronco when the time comes to replace the Escape.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My conclusion from this is that hardly any one is going to have round fenders. Everyone is going to modify their Bronco to have these type of squared off fenders and I’m one of them. Though I do like the look of no fenders at all but that could get messy with everyday use.

I’m putting all my stalk into companies that produce squared off fenders for the Bronco.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The slapped on Wide Flares just don't cut it for me. They (@Ford Motor Company ) IMHO should do a Wide Fender (like the Bronco DR). AND BEFOR someone says "there's an issue with the rear fender on the 4D if they did..." , actually, there isn't, as @Ford Motor Company already solved that issue with this current design by placing an Add On part to the rear doors...

Now if @Ford Motor Company would just build it as a 2D on the 4D Frame, the flared fenders wouldn't be an issue at all..... Just Saying..... Are you listing @Ford Motor Company ??????

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My conclusion from this is that hardly any one is going to have round fenders. Everyone is going to modify their Bronco to have these type of squared off fenders and I’m one of them. Though I do like the look of no fenders at all but that could get messy with everyday use.

I’m putting all my stalk into companies that produce squared off fenders for the Bronco.
I wonder what the cost of aftermarket fenders will be, considering mud flaps are going for $700. 🤔