First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit: this info reconfirms the previous news about a brush guard redesign.

I attended the Bronco event at Ricart Ford in Columbus, OH and they posted the below video. Towards the very end, the Bronco Rep states that a lot of people have been upset about the front bull bar covering the Bronco letters on the grill. She states it WILL be fixed/redesigned on production vehicles.

Cool event and it is truly an amazing vehicle! I took very few pictures and just tried to soak it all in!

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco rep further confirms bull bar / brush guard will be redesigned for production E156A973-293D-4999-A7EC-3E0256A4775C
Sponsored

Last edited:

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rep at my event yesterday also confirmed the “B-O” bar will not block the lettering on production vehicles...

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If any of you guys know from experience with Jeeps, are there generally aftermarket options for the bull bar? Is that the way to go for something like this?

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats and thanks

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm at the point where I'm going to try to get one of these bars in their current configuration. Then, when I finally get my Bronco, I'm going to install it and post pics of it here as often as possible.

Then...

Some B6G Posters: "Oh my GOD, it is partially covering the RONC!!!". "Oh my GOD!!!", "Oh my GOD!!!" or similar nonsense ad naseum...

Me: "I cannot believe this is any type of issue at all. Who the eff really cares? This is ridiculous."

That's going to be fun!

Sponsored

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just hope this doesn't end up in a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario. I could absolutely live with the current design; I just hope the redesign isn't somehow worse (blocks the camera, looks funky because it's stretched up above the letters, short and stubby below the letters, etc.).

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's probably the only color that looks really good with Navy Pier.
Wait til you see it live to make that comment, it’s very nice and could work with multiple colors. I saw it live in this same bronco 2 days ago and I strongly considered changing trims to get navy pier as I think it would also look great on Oxford white, but I really want the sway bar disco and I’d loose that changing trims.
Sponsored

Last edited: