Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking to protect your lowered Bronco from speed bumps at the mall or your lifted Bronco from rocks on the trail? Whatever it may be, rock sliders are a vital piece of protection equipment that every 4X4 needs.

Rock Sliders protect the vulnerable lower door sills from body damage while also providing you with the ability to “slide” over certain obstacles without getting hung up. A quality pair of rock sliders are strong enough to support the entire load of the vehicle upon impact, something a conventional step cannot do.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by ARB sliders1

Allow me to paint the picture for you! Your off-road, front drive side tire is crawling over a large boulder, the tire clears the obstacle but hasn’t made it to the ground just yet. This means the obstacle has made contact with the lower door sill…an exposed lower door sill is now damaged to the point where you are unable to open the door. Or your side step is now so bent that it dented the lower door sill – collateral damage! You won’t believe the number of side steps, both factory and aftermarket, that I have seen on the side of the trail.

OR your trusty frame mounted ARB Rock Sliders saved the day and your able to make it over the obstacle!

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by ARB sliders side shot

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by ARB Screenshot at Jun 29 13-08-17

ARB’s frame mounted Rock Sliders are 4mm thick, multi folded steel which provide optimum protection and rigidity. The textured Integrit finish accompanied by the stylish silver emblem plate allows it to match the rest of the ARB protection line giving your Bronco the full package look!

Key Features
  • Vehicle-specific design to suit the Ford Bronco 4-door
  • Durable, steel construction for maximum protection
  • Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser cut, multi-folded and pulse welded sheet steel
  • Finished in Integrit textured black powder coat
  • Approximate weight of the sliders: 121lb
What’s included:
  • Driver Side Rock Slider
  • Passenger Side Rock Slider

Part number #4480010

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by ARB Untitled-1

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sliders coming soon!
Sponsored

Attachments

bg2173

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, Ryan - I've noted others posting this same question on distributor websites ... does ARB estimate the load capacity on these sliders? I think Ford's OEM are 1.5 vehicle weight.

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, Ryan - I've noted others posting this same question on distributor websites ... does ARB estimate the load capacity on these sliders? I think Ford's OEM are 1.5 vehicle weight.
Not exactly sure what the OEM’s are rated for - 1.5X seems high.

Ours are rated at .5X vehicle weight.

bg2173

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not exactly sure what the OEM’s are rated for - 1.5X seems high.

Ours are rated at .5X vehicle weight.
Thanks, Ryan. It's interesting ... Ford no longer lists the OEM ones on their accessories website and instead have started selling a Trail Armor version that's half the price. But if you look at the product description that still exists on many of the dealer sites and third-party retailes, it does claim to support 1.5x the weight (screen shot of a portion below). Not that anyone ever wants to have to prove that.

Consistent with some of the product descriptions I've seen some Ford, they also forgot to replace F150 with Bronco in one sentence :).
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by ARB Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 6.40.14 PM
Sponsored