BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, just use another email for the main 'ford.com' domain. Kinda stinks having parts orders under another account though on my main email.
Thank you sir. I’ll prob do that tonight. I need to be ready to go when $100 reservation goes live
Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah here if you plead guilty they send you the fine and you pay. Plead not guilty you get your day in court. That seems normal and reasonable to me? Idk. Doesn't matter I suppose. I'm itching for more Bronco news
They don't even tell you what the fine is until you send in all your documentation.

Bad system all the way around. I do really like NY land, trees, lakes and mountains.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The "looking" is the important part there. From everything I've read they're going to warp pretty easily if you put anything bulkier than a factory all season on it.
Is this option to help prevent that?

Hinge-Gate Reinforcement by Mopar®

APPLY HINGE-GATE REINFORCEMENT BY MOPAR®. PRICE: $675
$675

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was quite a start to the week wasn’t it? My wife and I watched this on our TV and now she’s talking about “our” Bronco. Oh boy haha

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Notice the spare tire hinge point allows for a fold down tailgate, dual option swinggate?
As much as I want it to be a sparetire hinge, and the gate to be a tailgate like the EB, based on the leak photos with swingate, this picture shows the heavy external swingate hinge. (If you look closely, the hinge pin is inside of the gate seam. Thus it would block a tailgate from opening.)
If you look at this close-up of the lower gate seam section of the tailgate/swing-gate you can two things, first the right edge of the gate curves down and to the left. Second the bumper is cut out to allow the possibility of a drop-down tailgate function while not precluding the function of a swing-gate.

Regarding the "the hinge pin is inside of the gate seam" if Ford designed a dual function tail gate this pin could simply be retractable within the mechanism.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Short Film Announces “Built Wild” Outdoor Brand and “Off-Roadeo” Offroad Driving Schools broncograb-1594051695

Sponsored

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im poor myself but im worried your putting a hundred dollar deposit on a 30,000 plus vehicle on a credit card?
I put every cent I can on my credit card, and then pay it off at the end of the month. I get $500+ back in Amazon credit every year. Pays for XMas shopping for my kids. I would put my mortgage on my CC if I could.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats crazy is when you have customers asking to pay for a 100k+ swimming pool with a credit card for the miles. We try to avoid it as the fees eat your lunch.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats crazy is when you have customers asking to pay for a 100k+ swimming pool with a credit card for the miles. We try to avoid it as the fees eat your lunch.
a 100k swimming pool???? wth.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
a 100k swimming pool???? wth.
that’s not to far off for a 20x50 in ground swimming pool With patio and Pool heater and landscape.

whats crazier is the pool companies in my area are so busy... they are booked threw 2022!

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100k doesn't go far in a pool these day, hell a fiberglass one can run you 40k up.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pools in the central Texas tend to run more then in other places of the country due to the lack of good quality subcontractors. Hell before I left on vacation we sold a 200k and 150k. We have been super blessed in the pool industry as we have never been this busy (at least in the 20 or so years I have been in the pool industry)

cofferson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
where have you ever seen a dial? There was a dial for the range but Not shifter. Was always a counsel floor shifter for auto.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Short Film Announces “Built Wild” Outdoor Brand and “Off-Roadeo” Offroad Driving Schools broncograb-1594051695
You're right, I was thinking the Bronco sport. either way, they either changed that shifter or my point stands.

Wwheeler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Before I convince myself that I saw a SFA in that video, will someone else see if they are seeing what I’m seeing?

around the 1:15 mark if you turn the playback speed down it looks like an off center pumpkin with control arm mounts

there is a screen shot in this article:
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a33217189/2021-ford-bronco-details-spotted/
There's a discussion a few pages back on it...and it moves in the frame at a different rate than the front of the vehicle as it moved...it's just the angle and we're seeing the rear diff there *we think*.
Sponsored